The Fair Results Are In

Way to go!! :cheer Congrats!!:clap You should frame your "blue ribbon" and hang it somewhere for all the world to see!! Great job!!:hook

Congratulations. It is fun to enter the fairs. I have done that for years with my counted cross stitch. This year I am planning on entering an afghan or two when they roll around again.

Congratulations! What a nice blanket! and You won the Blue Ribbon! Aren't you glad you entered! :cheer :cheer :cheer for you!

Awesome!

:manyheart

It is a ton of fun to get a little recognition, I won my first time around, and I thought it was just a hodge podge of squares! I just sent in my entries before logging on here for our county fair next week.

I hope you do it again next year, it's always fun to see if you can do it again the next time! YEAH YOU!!!!:cheer

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! I love sharing good news on this board!

I'm so glad I entered this year. I wanted to do it last year, but missed the registration date. :no

So how many things are you going to enter next year now that you've got the fair bug?

Funny you should ask this question, because I took pics of all the crocheted entries in all categories, just to see what will pique my interest for next year! I really want to entry something made of thread, because that is what I first learned with. My grandmother crocheted edging around hankies, and I was always fascinated by what she was working on. She never used a pattern, but always did such delicate, intricate patterns. So I may enter a hankie in honor of her!

I just sent in my entries before logging on here for our county fair next week.

I wish you lots of good luck on your entries!

ALRIGHT!:h5 Your afghan is beautiful :bheart and you deserved to win! (I guess as a fellow Crochetviller I am a bit biased in your favor) But the judges obviously agree.....so Congratulations to you:hug and may there be many more blue ribbons in your future!

Isn't that ribbon great!!! I enter things every year just for "bragging rights". I still am trying for that best of show. Our fair is first of September:clap :clap :clap :clap

Archived