It's pink and lacey, and...PINK SHAWL

ritan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...it's another shawl. It's made with laceweight 100% wool but I find it just right for the cool summer nights when I don't want to take a cardigan with me. It fits well even in a small handbag and, well, it's my design. Would you like to see it?:)

Here it is:

N & B

OK so I am having a seniot moment....

Is this pattern available? where?

Thanks

OK so I am having a seniot moment....

Is this pattern available? where?

Thanks

Thank you Sofia!

The pattern is my own design and I made it up as I went. I wish I had written it down but I didn't. Sorry.

Thank you Sofia!

The pattern is my own design and I made it up as I went. I wish I had written it down but I didn't. Sorry.

MADE IT UP AS I WENT!!! ???? WOW.....

It is amazing. I am in awe of people who can see a pattern in their heads and then actually do it.

Congratulations!

Your shawl is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen! Is that your original pattern? If so, you should have it published.

Mary Jane

Rita: I LOVE that shawl! It would be so lovely to wear either to a summer wedding or as a nice cover-up over jeans. It might be quite simple to write up a pattern...Just write your pattern for the mesh, then make a graph for the lovely lace pattern. I know I would definitely go for a pattern like that! Great job!! :cheer

Archived