Cat tunnel

Calypsobard

I used this as a stash busting project, thus the whacked out less than attractive colors <LOL>

Natalie seems to enjoy it a great deal!

I used the basic idea ffrom <a href=http://designpatternpage.blogspot.com/2005/12/muffins-cat-tunnel.html> Muffins cat Tunnel </a>.

natcattunnel.jpg

natintunnel.jpg

Glad you liked the idea... My cats fight over theirs....I need to make another one for them...

I am the designer of it and most of my patterns were on febmommy but with the site always getting too much traffic that I have been adding them to my blogspot sites...hopefully I will get them all on there in the next few months... Great stashbusting...and cats love Purple...don't know why but I did a survey and most cats liked the purple color...

Great job!

I have a similar pattern in a book I bought. (crochet gifts to go) I keep meaning to make it for my 3 kitties and ferrets. It looks like your kitty loves it!

Glad you liked the idea... My cats fight over theirs....I need to make another one for them...

I am the designer of it and most of my patterns were on febmommy but with the site always getting too much traffic that I have been adding them to my blogspot sites...hopefully I will get them all on there in the next few months... Great stashbusting...and cats love Purple...don't know why but I did a survey and most cats liked the purple color...

Great job!

Thanks for the excelent design!! It's excellent for stash busting AND to entertain Natalie. i got to the pattern thorugh CPC. whole sectionf or pets... whoda thunk it!!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

It took care of alot of my stash

Cool cat toy! Mine would love it! Did you make it without the wire rings? Wonder if it would stay open well without them. I think I'll be making a few of these for my cat lover friends for Christmas!

Archived