Baby Nursery Hats

mema57

Aaaww.... Those are so precious! I used to make preemie hats, knitted, and crocheted, (and booties, sweaters, and a couple of blankets,) to donate to U of M (University of Michigan) neonatal unit for premature babies. The nurse let me step in to see the babies, and it just about broke my heart. You are doing a wonderful thing.:manyheart

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

Those are cute as can be. I am certain they will be very much appreciated where ever they end up.

Do you have a pattern you can share? I love to make hats while I sit and watch tv in the evenings. So far I've only made adult stocking hats. These are a whole lot cuter and would be a fun change of pace. :)

such sweet little hats! The new parents are sure to love them.. and the babies? well.. they will look sweet in them. :manyheart

I loved the hats you made. I can't tell by the picture if they are knitted or crocheted? If they are crocheted would you share your pattern with me? I've been making hats for cancer patients and if I had your pattern I could also make hats for newborns to donate to our area hospitals.

Barbara

Someday, when I have more money for yarn, I plan to starting making preemie & newborn hats. My little 8yr-old brothers were preemies and were in the NICU @ Sparrow in Lansing, MI, for 3 weeks. I would like to donate hats to them. :manyheart

Archived