Expensive Pet Bed

crochetrae

Bubbles chose this yarn herself. I left the closet door open to my stash for a few days and allowed her to pilfer. Every night, she would bring suede babies upstairs. So you guessed it, 10 skeins of Lion Suede!

th_100_FUJI-DSCF1552_DSCF1552.jpg

I had difficulty getting this finished as she kept getting in it. After I had the plastic canvas sides in half of it (first picture), we decided she would prefer soft sides. So I stuffed the sides with fiberfill instead (2nd picture).

th_1556lightened.jpg

It was difficult to get a picture that showed the peek-a-boo color on the sides. Excuse the bath picture.:blush

The pattern was an AA POD back in April.

Bubbles looks completely happy in her new bed. Rub some catnip or buy some catnip spray and scent her bed. She'll like it really well then! Good job!!

Lorry

Bubbles looks really happy :) I know the yarn was expensive but how would it have compared to buying her a pet bed? They can be really expensive!

Now I don't feel bad for giving Serenghetti an $8.00 skein of Lion Brand Chenille to play with... Great job on the bed and I'm so glad Bubbles loves her bed...so cute!

• 1 year later...

Archived