Her School Bus Scarf - Error Row 6

Her

The original post about my scarf is here.

bus%20scarf%20sm.jpg

School Bus Scarf Pattern (free on my blog)

My blog: http://her.blogware.com

My flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/herphotos

Enjoy! I'd love to hear from you if you make one :) Feel free to PM me or email me at mandalanda2000@yahoo.ca. We are having some challenges in our house right now with our pooch (more info at the blog) so I may not check the email regularly. I still appreciate hearing from you.

Apparently there is an error at the end of row 6? I've had some feedback, but I think I'll have to crochet it up to really figure it all out for myself because it isn't making sense to me. (A blonde moment, maybe!) The error has to do with a colour change to yelllow. I'll post the fix error as soon as I figure it out! Sorry all! And thanks to Tracy Leigh for bringing this to my attention!

I'm adding Tracy Leigh's comment as it might help:

"At the end of row 6...you need to switch back to yellow before doing Row 7 (which is a repeat of row 5)"

That is just too cute. I wish I had kids in school still as I can see it would look adorable heading off to school. I'm sure I know some kids that would love it tho. Thanx for sharing the pattern.

How adorable:yay !! I have a gd that would love it:manyheart !! ( My dh has been a math teacher for almost 40 yrs. He will be teaching Science next year(his major in college), so after today, he is home for the summer...I think I will make him one just so he can have it in his classroom to see if any teacher or student make a comment on it). That is sooooo cute:yay !!

VERY cute!!! I'm going to make my 2 little ones who will be in kindergarden and 1st grade in september each one of these for when school starts!! I just had an Idea to embroider the actual school name and number on the side just like their bus!!! too cute!!!

TY!!!! :D

Your bus scarve is just too darn cute. I wish I had kids in school or knew a bus driver because I would definately make this for them. You are very generous to share this pattern. :ty

That's too awesome! :D I have a German friend who came to the U.S. on an exchange, and she discovered yellow school buses :lol She absolutely loves them! I have to make one (and by that I mean a million, because I just know I'll be thinking of more people to make them for :lol) of these. Thanks for sharing such a clever idea! :manyheart

I made one for my cousin who is a school bus driver.

I love the scarf school bus pattern. I used this pattern, but tweaked it some. Made my wheels larger, and emb. the name of the school on bus.

I made little heads with yarn hair, and wiggle eyes to place in different windows on the bus, and I made one for the driver, a bit larger than the others. She was tickled to receive it.

It wa fun to work up.

Thanks for sharing the pattern!!!

I haven't had a chance to rework the pattern, I've been so busy! I believe what I left out was to change back to yellow for the front of the bus. I think the pictures provided in the pattern should provide you with some help as to what I mean. :)

I made one for my cousin who is a school bus driver.

I love the scarf school bus pattern. I used this pattern, but tweaked it some. Made my wheels larger, and emb. the name of the school on bus.

I made little heads with yarn hair, and wiggle eyes to place in different windows on the bus, and I made one for the driver, a bit larger than the others. She was tickled to receive it.

It wa fun to work up.

Thanks for sharing the pattern!!!

Wow! that's great! I'd love to see a photo of your scarf!

Archived