Amazing Spiderweb skirt

Ah, the kinds of projects I always say I'll try to do one day, and then get chicken about later on! :lol I adore things like that. But I just can't muster the courage to try to make it myself!

Now that is an awesome skirt...I really like it...like I need another project...but someday...am printing out the pattern.

Does anyone know what is happening with Art of Crochet? I have been waiting for the vest pattern for ages! Soon it will be too late to make it unless I use it to layer.

I love the skirt by the way.

Rachel

I've been wanting this pattern for so long! I clicked on this post earlier, but didn't read anything carefully enough in the link to know that it was FREE!!! You all don't know how excited I am about finally having this pattern!

Did anyone else download the pattern and the photos didn't show up? Or, at least, I'm assuming there are supposed to be photos...

Did anyone else download the pattern and the photos didn't show up? Or, at least, I'm assuming there are supposed to be photos...

Everything showed up for me...I don't know when I'm gonna get to this project...but I'm seriously impressed with this skirt...

To those who think it's too tough, I think you should try it. There are many repeats in this pattern and once you get the hang of the stitch, it shouldn't be difficult. Go ahead and give it a try! Maybe I will, too!

I've made the spiderweb pattern before and it's not hard. This skirt is just a tube at the waist and hips, which grows slightly larger and also has an increasing spiderweb pattern at the bottom. Frankly, I'm too old for it and neither of my daughters would wear it, but it doesn't look at all impossible.

I am with you! :D It is above my skill level, but I appreciate you sharing the pattern because there are definitely some talented people here who could whip it out.

There's a link to a pattern for a drop-dead gorgeous "spiderweb" skirt at http://craftzine.com/blog/.... I can't even begin to make anything that complicated (I pretty much just do afghans....) but many of you more talented types could!

It LOOKS difficult, but I read the pattern and it really doesn't look all that advanced. You could always try!

Thanks so much for posting the link to that pattern! I printed it out and I'n definitely going to give it a try after I finish up some of the things I'm working on now. If I stop working on DH's sweater and afghan in favor of yet another project he'll just be crushed, because he has been waiting so long for both items and I always managed to push them to the back burner for something. It doesn't look all that difficult. A lot of work, maybe (because of the flare in the skirt there's a LOT to it) but definitely not impossible, and definitely very beautiful! Thanks again!

Elle

I had the same problem. You need to update your Adobe Reader and then the pictures will show up. :c9

Lynda

Archived