Letter pillows

flyinghooks

Well after a long long wait - I finally made the last pillow and finished my dd's letter pillows... so her Y can officially join her A B B on her bed.

508524241_23633c8342_m.jpg clickable

508524243_f7f4988ebc_m.jpg clickable

Here's a blog post with photos & pattern links and other details details...

take a peek if you want...

I really like your "ABBY" pillow:yes !! I wanted to make some some time ago, but never did:no . Actually I wanted to sew the alphabet names, never bought the pattern. I like the way the crochet letters look:yes . When will the letter "y" be available?? One of my granddaughter's name ends with a y(Destiny) and I was just thinking those would make really great Christmas presents(if I start now):hook:eek

Those turned out really great! I tested the letter 'M' for Kimberly when she was designing the letters and it was very easy to follow her directions. I had even added fun fur around the edges to give the M-pillow more pop.

You did a great job! :D

I made myself a B pillow awhile back and I left it on the sofa, where it was then stolen by my dog Ramsey. He ran off with it and then I found him lying with his head on it. Too bad I didn't get a pic! :lol

• 9 months later...

I just made the L and M for my girls and someone ordered an M from me after seeing it on my blog. Thank goodness the awesome pattern creator allows that!!

http://lauraslefthook.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/this-post-brought-to-you-by-the-letter-m/

This is a link to the M. My other daughter has her L wearing a leg warmer so I have not been able to get a photo of it, lol.

Archived