Hi to all you folks.

nitecat54

Hi to all,

I'm soooooo glad to be on here because if anybody needs help it would be me....I do pretty good on croching ,if you call doing a square pretty good...no I have done a poncho...well 3 of them in fact...had lots of comments on them but I know where the mistakes are and the bugs me..anyway I will need along the way...I have lots of questions to ask now but I won't do that to all of you guys right off the bat...Like to get to know you first and you get to know me.

I'm a 50 years old and haven't crochet since jr.high school ...without fingers that was a long time ago...I have 7 grandchildren...and they are my life..besides the hubby.And I live in West Virginia.

Well there you go ....thats me!

Thanks for having me.....nitecat54

:flowerWelcome Nitecat! Nice to meet you!

I'm pretty new here myself. I have found Crochetville to be a wealth of info as well as fun. I love to see everyone's creations...they are so inspiring.

I know you will enjoy the time you spend here!

Hello and Welcome, you'll find lots of info around here for sure. As far as questions go ask away I'm sure you'll get help.

Welcome Nitecat! Glad to have you in the group! Anytime you need any help at all you can post it in the help section! There are a lot of experienced crocheters here!:manyheart

Amy:hook :hook :hook

Thanks to all who welcomed me here...sorry I have'nt been back on since then but had surgery done on Thursday and came home on Easter....trying to get my strenth back...goin to take a while..so if its ok with you guys...I'll just read on here for a spell....had gallbladder and esophagus wrap done at the same time so it gets pretty boring sitting up and laying down and walking so i just take my time at one of the above...and laugh at house work...hahaha.

Hi Nitecat:hi

Welcome to Crochetville. Reading this board can raise your spirits. :yay

This group has a wonderful sense of humor :lol along with being helpful.

So pull up your easy chair, relax and cruise the group. :compute

Hope you feel better soon.:cheer

Welcome nitecat Hope you get to feeling better. Sometimes it is just best to rest and read get some ideas going. Find some ideas and put them on paper and have them ready to go when you feel like it again. Crocheters always have a list of the next project or should I say the next next next next project :hook Elise

:welcometo crochetville nitecat! Hope that you are starting to feel better again! I look forward to seeing what you have done....even if it is a square!

Cheers!

Archived