Van Gogh's Closet

JulieKay

Deb - that is magnificent!! Really lovely.

And while I don't think I can save my blue blanket you all inspired me with a solution. :D

Ooooh, I'm intrigued :yes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And while I don't think I can save my blue blanket you all inspired me with a solution. :D

As long as you can come out of this with a smile.

Ok, I can't wait to see what you are up to. :2eek

Back from NC...and have just looked at these wonderful pictures!! WOW...!!! I can't wait to get back to using my baby stash for Project Linus!:yay

Ok! I'm done, and I want to thank you all for inspiring me to find some way to save the piece that I did. :manyheart

I ended up making a bag and then crocheting a matching cap.

528495402_b0e7418ada_m.jpg

It's the first time I've ever lined a bag, too!

I took more photos and they're on my blog.

Ok! I'm done, and I want to thank you all for inspiring me to find some way to save the piece that I did. :manyheart

AMazing!!! So happy you saved it!:manyheart

Wormie that is better than what you wanted to make!!!!!

The blankie would have been lovely but this is

dazzling!!!!!

and some lucky woman who needs a major yarn hug will be blessed as well. You couldn't ask for more than that.

I love it when Serendipity happens.

Wormie, how creative!! Maybe that isn't what it was suppose to be but I think it's better. Great job. Glad you were able to save it...

Thanks eveyone for your nice comments.

Miss Worm, that is just great! What a neat save! You're going to make someone very, very happy. Ingenuity and creativity at work there.:yay:yay:yay

wormie- I do the uneven edges alot myself and know how it goes. I think the bag and hat look wonderful you recovered it beautifully. :)

Melissa, I was in Charlotte...nice little town with lots of transplants from the north!

Cara, I think I'll need a whole xanax next time...I started to get a bit paniky as we began to take off in the rain (part of the former tropical storm Barry - which is up here in NJ right now, if I'm not mistaken).

It's sooooo good to be home - for the dogs, too. They're both passed out cold right now - no one sleeps well away from home!

Oh Wormie this is beautiful! gorgeous hat and bag wowie nice turnaround! ( I think I will be making my ripple van gogh into an ashtray or something .. lol.. it's just.. not working..! Maybe I can make a.. sort of.. drawstring pouch? haha

Wow Wormie, that was an awesome save. Great job, those are beautiful! :cheer:clap:cheer

Wormie! Absolutely wonderful! :clap You did a great job on saving your blanket! Someone is really going to :manyheart it!

I still remember the first scarf I made - I did the same thing and ended up going from really thick to nice and tiny....I frogged it but it was a learning experience for me!

Archived