Pineapple Song

catheryn

:manyheart This is my latest PK re-creation. I love this doily!!

431891907_1bc3a04dde_m.jpg

This is from her book 'Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies" and is my favorite so far. Some major blocking is still required, but I was so excited to finish her that I could not wait to post!!

Gorgeous doily! I think I have that book....now I will have to go and scarf it up and see if that pattern is in there. Geeze, you have sparked my urge for thread crochet again. I love your Doily! ....you are sending it to me, right? :lol (just kidding).

Gorgeous doily! I think I have that book....now I will have to go and scarf it up and see if that pattern is in there. Geeze, you have sparked my urge for thread crochet again. I love your Doily! ....you are sending it to me, right? :lol (just kidding).

ROFLMBO:rofl :rofl :rofl

Tell you what, sweetie, this one goes to my mother but I will definitely add you to my list of RAOKs to take care of!! PM me your address and I'll get to work!!:manyheart

She is gorgeous!!! Dont you just love PK doilies? They are always so stunning. I love yours. Fantastic job! :)

She is gorgeous!!! Dont you just love PK doilies? They are always so stunning. I love yours. Fantastic job! :)

Yes I am now a PK snob. Absolutely do not want to work on a doily unless it is one of hers. I have a post on here looking for a copy of Wonderful Doilies....it is the one book of hers I do not have. My dh and I spend a lot of time in our RV during the summer, and when not fishing I plan on making as many doilies as I can. Lots of RAOKs and Christmas gifts!!

• 1 month later...

Oh Catheryn, thant is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! WOW!! You MUST go see my NEW post in seeking patterns......you will pee your pants....for real

now that is an AMAZING job you did there!! I am so excited to work one of her doilies!!

Archived