Dress in light and Medium rose

Over-jacket in dark rose

Crown in Gold

Homage to Chef Brocket

White pants

White jacket

Chef’s hat

Mixing bowl

Cookies and German Chocolate cake with cherries.

Life on the Beach

Blanket

Beach Bag

Orange Sun Suit

Sun Hat

Sandals

Hoodie (for the camp fire)

Autumn in Allegheny

Hat

Poncho

Pants

White sweater (long sleeves)

Dog Sweater

Going to Graceland

Pink sweater

Scottie Skirt

Socks

Saddle shoes

Sunday-Go-to-Meeting Ensemble

Blue hat

Blue dress

Purse

A Perfect 6

Skating skirt

White Cable sweater

Hat

Skate tote

We’ve Got The T.E.A.M.

Cheerleader outfit

Top and pantied skirt

White cotton tennies.

School Daze

Navy Blazer

Grey ‘pleated’ skirt

Navy and Gold book bag.

A Colourful Cowgirl in Calgary

Cowboy hat

Gaucho pants

Vest (blue)

White top

Cowboy boots

Lariat

Georgia in Motion (peachJ )

Peach Tutu

Peach Toe shoes

Nightie Bye-Bye

Pink Jammies

Bunny slippers

Snowsuit Ensemble(Colour blocking in black emerald and rose)

Can be found in Misc. Show and tell

Snow pants

Jacket

Hat

Scarf

Mittens

Dressed for February

Red dress

White Mary Janes

Baby It’s Cold In This Tub

Bathrobe/Housecoat

Bath mitt

Towel and washcloth.

Darski-

When you figure out that secret handshake could you let me know?? :lol And I thought the bylaws were

1. drool over everyone's fab work,

2. post lots of pictures of your own fab work and

3. have lots of fun letting your inner 'little girl' out to play??

Gee, now everyone will know the bylaws. and the handshake is so secret we can't tell anyone even us :rofl

Ok Ladies,

You've done it again, :day !!!!! I needed a good laugh.

I am so behind in posting my pictures, I am late with rule #2, and I am the one that started this thing. How dare I? I can see a big fat time out coming up for me on this one. On second thought that might not be too bad, I can crochet on time out, right? Pretty sure of it!

If it will redeem me, I promise to have some photos up on my blog before I go to bed tonight. I think I may keep the time out, though. Sounds kinda good right now :wink

Gee, now everyone will know the bylaws. and the handshake is so secret we can't tell anyone even us :rofl

Oops... I bet the handshake has something to do with a crochet hook though. :lol Can I tell you, it's been a Monday.

Oh, I finished up the peices to a vest for one of the girls (not sure who yet) and just have to peice it together when I get home (didn't stick a needle in my work bag...) I'll whip it up and try and post a pic after dinner.

4. after the inner little girl is done"playing"-give the dolls or bear clothes away-and smiles will rule :)

I am behind in the rules also,but soon we will have a secret song done with 2 crochet hooks.

Yes,on mondays we need something to smile about.No blue mondays on this cal.

wow, there are some great outfits on here since last I checked. Good Job!

I just got my doll pattern book from Annie's Attic today. I will probably start working on outfits next week again. I have a few other projects to get out of my hooks. :clap

Creativity Woods, I know this is a bit delayed, but I've ordered three times from Annie's Attic. One of the pattern books had some difficult instructions... and I haven't tried out the other ones yet. I usually buy them when they go on clearance. I got a Barbie crochet book for $3!!! (original price is $21 or something silly like that). Their shipping isn't that great when you order other supplies than just pattern books... it took more than two weeks to get to the western part of the US where I live. The pattern books only take about 3-4 days, though. If you just put some things in your electronic cart from the site and pretend to check out you can see what the shipping charges are. They aren't that great unless you order more than one thing. Good luck on ebay... sometimes you can get a really good deal, sometimes not.

Thanks for all the nice comments! Any dolls I do and do not get adopted I will give at christmas to a bunch that take toys to the native americans in south dakota on the pine ridge reservation. Or maybe to my missionary friends located in Montana on the reservation

Evelyn,

That bear is so cute! His muzzle reminds me of the bear from the jungle book. I just love that movie :yes

Darski,

Thank you so much for your updated list. You are teaching us all so much, and bringing so much joy to our little ones, there is no way we could ever properly thank you :ty !!!!!!

Addey,

I can't wait to see your vest. Your poncho was so cool, I just know your vest will be a big hit, too :cheer

Leslie,

I agree about the smiles, I can hardly get the photos taken before dd is squealing with delight. I also agree with the no blue monday thing; that is now rule #5.

Lady of Shalott,

Thanks a bunch for the AA tips. Boy, that didn't sound good, hehehe! Anyway, I am glad to hear that pattern books are faster. I tend to be an entirely way to impatient person when it comes to stuff like that. I could see a major pout coming on if they took that long. I would like to order the bassinet purse book and the 6 3/4" doll wardrobe book, also. I would rather see my 4yo dd with that kind of thing than some of the teen looking dolls that are overtaking the Barbie isles, but I haven't found many free patterns online for them.

Lise,

I am so slow lately geting things done, so I will be going for a while, I haven't felt the need to put any kind of dates on anything, so we can all just keep going at our own pace. Enjoy it without any kind of pressure, I plan on it!

Everybody,

I finally uploaded some photos to my blog! Do I still get to have my time out? The doll sleeping bag and pillow set, and the doll hat and messenger bag set are on there along with a few new bags I have done over the last couple weeks. Now for the camera batteries to charge so I can take some more pictures! Have a good one, ladies!

Good morning all, I finished the crochet and assembly of a SimplyGrace AG sweater last night -- now I have to find 2 buttons I like for it. Everyone that I have on hand looks just to big. I'd never done set in sleeves on a doll item before and I kept wondering how hard it was going to be, but the went in really easily.

Lady of Shalott, I'm not sure if it's what your looking for, but try Googling "cradle purse". I use a pattern for one that I really like which I found at: http:/www.irenecrafts.com/patterns/cradle_purse

Hellen! Your stuff looks great! I'm sure your daughter is just loving it all. :)

I finished the vest last night, but Scout's white T-shirt was missing and it looked kinda silly with her red sleeved shirt (it's in a very bright RHSS verigated). She was pouting that I wouldn't take her picture in it. I found her shirt this morning on my way out the door and will post tonight. I also started a fuzzy sweater for Sally and an 'Easter' like dress for her as well. I hope to be able to work on the dress over lunch and get it mostly done. After I get Sally's sweater done, I've GOT to spend time on my mom's vest (maybe making a matching one for Scout or Sally...). I hope to have it done for her birthday, which is in 19 days! :eek

Well, I got some more clothes done for my girls.

413591634_4883f5d383_m.jpg

Sally is a shy little girl. She wasn't sure about the camera at first. You can see a good picture of the headband I made her. I used 1/8" ribon off a $0.50 spool I picked up at Michaels the other day. Her dress I modified from a pattern I found online, it's one of the ones listed on the first page. (The guage that one was at originally, I think my 5-year-old niece could wear, 26" waist!) The dress was made with about 1.5 balls of Sugar 'n Cream cotton. It's a pretty little dress. Sally really likes it, even if it's too cold to wear right now, it's snowing.

413591644_0f6e372b22_m.jpg

Scout convinced Sally that it was OK and she'd sit with her. (Actually, Scout just wanted to show off her vest as well.) Scout's vest is a modified pattern I found online too. I think it's listed in one of the earlier posts. As written, it would have worked OK for an AG doll, but my girls are a bit rounder. It was supposed to be a sweater, but I decided sleeves would not look right with that yarn. It's some remnant RHSS from a blanket I did. I've got to wash it though, it's a little crunchy with the sizing they use on the yarn.

Addey, those are just too cute and I love your skill with photography too. I recognize the jumper. It was one of the patterns that got me hankering after an AG type doll.

Addey,

So cute! I love 'em, and the models are cute, too. I love the colors, they are so bright and cheery. Just what we need to get spring coming on in.

The weather had myself and my computer down and out yesterday, so I didn't get much done, but I did finish a similar sweater vest yesterday with what was left over from the first dress. All that is left of that yarn is about the size of a golf ball, so I think I will do a white skirt and trim it out with it. My dd just loved that yarn, every inch of it went to those dolls, and I haven't been able to find more (thank goodness ;) ). I so need a change!

I can't wait to see Sally's fuzzy sweater, sounds neat. After you get your Mom's done you should make one for yourself to match your girls :yes !

Thanks for the compliments ladies! I had fun doing them. DH thinks Sally would look better in a yellow jumper, I may have to see if he's right.

I love posing my girls in different places. They really are too cute and have such personalities.

I may have to make a vest for myself to match mom's. It's a complex patterns. I don't wear vests very often though. I'm also using 'good' yarn, some wool/silk blend I picked up at my LYS. The pattern calls for sport weight, and that's sometimes hard to find in 'grownup' colors in my big box stores.

Ok, enough procrastinatin, I've got training materials that need to be updated while I wait for the guy to put in the new windows here at the apartment.

I think the girls' outfits are adorable. It is nice that scout decided it was ok to post together.

Thanks. Scout's a good little girl. She likes sharing with Sally. Scout's the more outgoing and loves wrestling with her brother Sam, but spends quiet time playing with her sister too.

Love the outfits Addey... and the first picture made me laugh. Really cute, great job. :cheer

I'm glad you got a smile out of the first picture. I've decided to use it as my wallpaper on my computer at work.

Addey,

My dd says she wants to put in a vote for a yellow one, too. Yesterday she was trying to figure out what we could make with an extra skein of yellow simply soft, now I think I know where it is going :lol

Archived