15" to 18" doll clothes CAL anybody?

Creativity Woods

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just finished the Dora Bathrobe, Nightgown and Slippers using Darski's Dora patterns. Thanks Darski! These are so much fun and it's all because of Darski. I do have 7 nieces and an adult daughter but I'm the one that still plays with dolls. Thanks again Darski for sharing your patterns so all of us can play.

t78970534.jpgt78970528.jpg

Thank you for showing me your pics. I love your colours. So pretty. Thank you all over the place :manyheart:hug

I just went and bought the Dora doll yesterday and when my god daughter came over she thought it was her early b-day gift. I told her what I bought it for and she said it was okay for me to have a doll so long as she can play with it lol. I will definately be doing Darski's Dora patterns as well, she's created some beautiful patterns that I have to try. I created some Bratz patterns but they are a tad short they are 12" high so I can't post the pics in here but I will when I get some of Darskis' patterns done.

I didn't find the hook I needed for the afghan until last night, so I finished the snow white outfit! I also started a Maid Marion outfit, based on the Maid Marion from the Robin Hood TV show from the 50s. In one episode she's wearing a long tunic and tights with a long cloak. I presume it was green (lol) but the show is in B&W.

I can picture that one, too. Sounds cool! Definately sends some inspiration, thanks! :D

I just finished the Dora Bathrobe, Nightgown and Slippers using Darski's Dora patterns. Thanks Darski! These are so much fun and it's all because of Darski. I do have 7 nieces and an adult daughter but I'm the one that still plays with dolls. Thanks again Darski for sharing your patterns so all of us can play.

t78970534.jpgt78970528.jpg

Great job, too cute! I am loving all of these spring colors! Thanks for sharing.

I would love to join you guys on this. I just discovered darski's dora patterns on cpc and fell in love. The problem is picking which to do first!

Come on in, these ladies are just ooozing with talent! I am just drooling over it all :drool !!!

Darski-

I just ordered the 'Before Once Upon a Time' Cinderella doll from amazon.com. She is 16" high and has toddler proportions. Do you think Dora's outfits would, with slight adaptations, work for her?

I have to say that you have the most versatile patterns I have ever used! I have used the bodice portion of the Dress For February to make a a hawaiian-style tank top, and a variation on the skirt pattern to make a Scottich kilt.

Thanks a lot! :cheer:hook:manyheart

Darski-

I just ordered the 'Before Once Upon a Time' Cinderella doll from amazon.com. She is 16" high and has toddler proportions. Do you think Dora's outfits would, with slight adaptations, work for her?

I have to say that you have the most versatile patterns I have ever used! I have used the bodice portion of the Dress For February to make a a Hawaiian-style tank top, and a variation on the skirt pattern to make a Scottish kilt.

Thanks a lot! :cheer:hook:manyheart

bless you, bless you, bless you... That was always my intent. I give you bits to do and y'all come up with brilliant new ways to use those bits.:yay:yay:yay:yes

I will go do a quick check on the doll you mentioned but they would likely work out if the body style is similar. test a little top pattern or the nightgown and that should tell you if it fits or what needs to change.

... It looks like "Cindy" might be a tad slimmer although that might just be that extra inch in height. try one of the skirts with an elastic waistband and see if they are just 'a bit' fuller or if they are abundantly so.

They are cute dolls... that's for sure.

Good morning everybody!

Just wondering what and how everybody is doing? I am so excited that we have some nice weather to help bring in spring!

Over the last few days I made a sweater vest, a long nightgown, and a swing top. I also started on a little babysitter set fo the ag dolls. A bassinet, diaperbag, and blankie. I may do a little bunting/front carrier for the mini doll, also. We will see how it goes. I know, I need to get my pictures up, too :D

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

I had a great weekend, unfortunately (?) it didn't include any new doll clothes. I did get my pattern book from Annie's Attic and have started in on overalls for Scout. I plan on using their skirt pattern for Sally. Sally's sweater vest is just missing the edging. I ran out of yarn for sleeves. I'll try and finish at least the sweater vest tonight. I'm really loving this warm weather (and the fact my friend Steve is home from Iraq for a little leave...) :)

I worked on the crown and gown for Dora using Darski's patterns.

t79285845.jpg

I didn't have any 2L soda bottles so I cut a ring from a plastic container. It fit just enough on Dora's head to keep from slipping off.

t79285838.jpgt79285827.jpg

I omitted the bolero for the gown and made a ruffle around the bodice. I also didn't make the underskirt/overskirt as full.

t79285821.jpg

Wow, that's pretty, Luv2stich! I like the way you used the gold for the underskirt, as well as the crown.:yay

I want to make one of those gowns sometime, but I am pledged to make TWO baby afghans before June, plus various other baby items.

We don't even drink soda, so I might see if the people next door have an empty bottle they don't need :lol .

Luv2stitch...that is just wonderful. I love how yours looks. really neat. it is nice how the underskirt and crown match.

I always wanted a really silver yarn for that... hmnnn

Yavinia, I had to buy that bottle of pop just to be able to make that. Well I bought it to make something else but you know what I mean.

I worked on the crown and gown for Dora using Darski's patterns.

t79285845.jpg

I didn't have any 2L soda bottles so I cut a ring from a plastic container. It fit just enough on Dora's head to keep from slipping off.

t79285838.jpgt79285827.jpg

I omitted the bolero for the gown and made a ruffle around the bodice. I also didn't make the underskirt/overskirt as full.

t79285821.jpg

:cheer Way too cute!!!!

Okay I did the Nightgown of the Weekend in Gaspe which was a cute pattern from Darski. Here it is and it's pink camo:

Dora1.jpg

here is her undies and slippers:

Dora2.jpg

I like this pattern for her undies better then the pattern I had before and the slippers were supposed to be the bunny slippers but I left out the ears. The waist band of her undies is a med sized elastic band. I have more outfits to make her now thanks so much for posting these patterns Darski.

I know I noticed that too and it is really cool the way it spirals. When my mom saw the shoes she said it was neat how a little green starts on the inner side of the right shoe and continues onto the left shoe. She thought I crocheted the gown in spirals at first and I was like nope just round and round. This was a really fun pattern.

Aelita, I noticed that you mentioned the panties pattern. did you do one from another set or did you mean the one with the nightie?

Wasn't sure. if one panty is better than another, it helps me to know that.

Yeah it was actually for a fairy amigurumi I did and it was difficult to do so I like your way better.

Oh good. I was afraid one of mine got out of hand. It happens even when I try to avoid it.:eek

Okay I did the Nightgown of the Weekend in Gaspe which was a cute pattern from Darski. Here it is and it's pink camo:

Dora1.jpg

here is her undies and slippers:

Dora2.jpg

I like this pattern for her undies better then the pattern I had before and the slippers were supposed to be the bunny slippers but I left out the ears. The waist band of her undies is a med sized elastic band. I have more outfits to make her now thanks so much for posting these patterns Darski.

:DYou went and made me give up my aversion to camo yarn!!!! That is beautiful!!!! :lol

:DYou went and made me give up my aversion to camo yarn!!!! That is beautiful!!!! :lol

isn't it annoying when that happens? :rofl:manyheart:hook

there is nothing like a good "dislike" and now it's gone

Archived