You know you're addicted when...

Lisa

...before a major snow storm instead of going out for milk, bread and other basic necessities you go out for enough yarn to get you through being snowed in!

Which is as it should be... :lol

I should have gotten more yarn yesterday! It is snowing here in Maryland and I am almost at the end of what I am using to make a baby blanket and the blanket is not nearly done. It is the only thing I am working on too. It looks like I might be starting something else soon!

We heard over the weekend that a storm was going to hit us today (it did). My son was home from college this weekend. He wanted to go and get some food to take back with him. I told him that was fine. We went to a few stores, then I told him I needed to go to WM to get him a few extras. I got him some soda and some chips. I told him there were a few things I needed. We proceeded to the yarn area. He shook his head, laughed, and said that now he knew what the 'extras' really were. He picked a few colors he wanted me to get. He also asked me if I had all the hooks I needed :lol . I just hope that since he picked a few colors for me, he doesn't expect me to make something for him with them. I already have plans for those colors :dance

...before a major snow storm instead of going out for milk, bread and other basic necessities you go out for enough yarn to get you through being snowed in!

You make it sound like such a bad thing!! ;)

My sister lives in New Orleans and they were without power all day yesterday due to the tornado and she complained about how bored she was. I told her she needs to learn to crochet for just such an occasion!

I know I'm addicted because I think it would be GREAT to go a whole day without electricity, work, school, etc. where I could just sit at home and crochet.... isn't that WRONG of me??? :think

Yarn shopping is as important as food shopping. I was snowed in last week-what a lovely day! I watched all the HGTV shows and finished off two little projects. A true addict has a big enough stash to get through an emergency. :yarn

...when you see a movie at the rental place, thinking "Ricochet" really says ReCROCHET.

...when you take a crochet book/magazine to the bathroom with you for "reading material". :scrachin

Take it to the bathroom! I have a magazine rack hanging across from the toilet. They're (Lots more than just 1) are already in the bathroom! :hook

your addicted to crochet when...................

You use pretty baskets around the house to hold your yarn and make them look like they are part of the decor.

you know you are addicted when you are on holidays and the local tourist guide book in you hotel room says has an add for a local "Craft Warehouse" and you get in your car and track them down, leaving your husband and daughter to play in the McDonalds play area while you cross the road to have a look see. LOL (I did that the other day, just got back from a holiday)

Archived