School Auction Round Ripple

Solitaire

.... or the Reason I've Been Absent from Posting the past few months.

I've been working on, and finally finished a round ripple afghan for my childrens' elementary school fundraiser auction. The auction theme is "The Snowflake Gala", so I did a 60" round ripple in Carons Pounders Midnight Blue and White .. I used two strands with an L hook. Enjoy ...

th_000_0649.jpg

th_000_0652.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's beautiful, Lisa!:manyheart Betcha used alot of pounders with it being double stranded!!!:lol Off topic, but I'm really curious about your avatar...could you explain???

MizDuck .. it only took two white and two blue pounders .. I was astonished!! As for my avatar .. I am a HUGE Criss Angel fan .. I watch his show "mindfreak" on A&E religiously ... so the Beautiful Angel .. refers to him ... Once I get all my other projects and wips out of the way .. I'll be designing a Criss Logo afghan to use while watching his show! Once its finished .. I'll post

Thank you all for the kind words ... the Auction is on the 10th ... I'll let you know how it goes ... I'm hoping that it brings in a good price for the school!!

Beautiful!!!

My DH loves to watch Criss Angel too. I guess you saw it yesterday when someone knitted him an afghan with his initials in the center, he used it to disappear in, maybe you will get to give it to him and he can disappear in it!!!

He is amazing!!!

How does he do that stuff!!!:2magic

Archived