Child's Bunny Purse

stormy

OHHHHH this is adorable!!! I have two little boys and I know my hubby would not be happy if I made them purses but I do have two little cousins (girls of course) that I could make these for..... *jumping up and down with delight* cant wait to start!!!!

SOOO cuuute! I'm going to have to make this for a friend's daughter...in fact, I might have to make two - one for another friend's daughter!

I just looked over your pattern. I see that the ears are done by carrying the colors - does sewing the nose on at the end make it more 3-D? I was just wondering why you wouldn't carry the colors for the nose, too.

It really is adorable! I'm itching to start it, but I've GOT to get some other things done, first. This would be a fantastic Easter gift, though! I'm definitely adding it to my list!

:hook

Thanks!!:hook

Yeah, I wanted more of a 3-D effect with the nose because the googly eyes kind of pop out there!! :lol

I thought to do the same 3-D effect with the pink section of the ears but didn't feel like doing any more sewing than I had to. :blush

SOOO cuuute! I'm going to have to make this for a friend's daughter...in fact, I might have to make two - one for another friend's daughter!

I just looked over your pattern. I see that the ears are done by carrying the colors - does sewing the nose on at the end make it more 3-D? I was just wondering why you wouldn't carry the colors for the nose, too.

It really is adorable! I'm itching to start it, but I've GOT to get some other things done, first. This would be a fantastic Easter gift, though! I'm definitely adding it to my list!

:hook

Archived