Chelle's Newest Pattern

ZingyZoid

:)h I love it! And it was very well written and easy to follow!

ChellesNewest.jpg

As you can see Emily loves it too. Thanks MommaChelle!!

Stacy, that is awesome!!!!! I looked and thought ohhh that is so pretty. I was a little afraid to try it since it looked so fancy and lacy, but I started one anyway!!!!!!!! I am doing it in Simplysoft in a "rose" pink like color. I also did a "version" of chelles granny skull cap in the same. I call it a version cause I am making these for my niece who is 10 months old, and she kept pulling the hat off, so I added little flaps on each side with ties!!!!!!!!

I am gonna try like mad to get the poncho finished today so I can get pics before she leaves!!! I think I am gonna need to add a drawstring to the neckline, cause it is gonna be just a tad too BIG (I had small there earlier, bust have been a blond moment!!!), I should have used a size smaller hook. I started with a K.

Great job stacy and Em!!!!!!!

Kelly

Ok, mine's almost done. I made it with Pistachio green Cotton-ease and carried along a bright red cotton thread. My dd is a redhead so the green looks great on her and the red is her favorite color. On the last round, I added yet another red sport weight cotton yarn to give it a little more punch. I'm adding a drawstring in the first round but at the ends of the drawstring I'm making little cherries. I was going for a retro look and I think it turned out awesome. At usual, I don't have a pic, no digital camera but when I get one, I'll post the picture............(maybe I need to add that to my wishlist?)

~Rebecca

I got 1/2 way done last night. I'm making it in teal. The pattern is soooooo easy. Now I just need to wait for my niece to come over to see how long I need to make it. I'm sure I will be making another one for the great-niece. Thanks again for sharing the pattern.:w-snow2

Thanks for all your compliments! If it weren't for the designer I'd have nothing to show off.

My baby is a complete ham. She really is posing for this shot, lol. Her very favorite pose is

Fiona.jpg

She says it's her Princess Fiona pose (from Shrek).

• 3 years later...

Archived