STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like I'm ending the week with a -6 I won't be able to crochet enough between now and 8 to get anymore points lol. I'll change the ytd and start back at 0 when I get on later.

I've been pluggin' away @ my cousin's hat all week. I finished today & then started & finished another!!!!:hook So that gives me 3 more points for the week. I don't forsee getting any more points before the deadline, it is time to make dinner. I am just happy to stay in the positive!! Off to update my sig.

This week's score 4

Ok, well my score is bad, I started the week with 12 and am now at -8. So I'm -8 overall, and my weekly is -20. Woot! That's better than I thought it would be, :lol

you know if every + score tried to finish at least one more than last week and every 0 pushed for 10 and all those - tried to get to 0 we would have some serious stash bustin happening!!!!

Krystal 16 watch out for your mail this week I decided to "gift" you some nice yarn lol dont shoot!!!

ALRIGHTY!!!!

There were only 41 people who posted this week. :(

But the winners are:

GOLD MEDALIST: SDMom

SILVER MEDALIST: Jimmie Lu

BRONZE MEDALIST: jessc031778

And the "SHOOT THE MOON AWARD" goes to: yarndiva!

WHEW! I came real close to that one...

Go ahead and update your sigs, put your weekly score back to zero, but not before making sure your YTD total is your score from the beginning of the game on!

For a few statistics, we destashed to the tune of 628 points LAST WEEK, this week we only destashed for a total of 264 points... we've all been BAAAAAD (well, I know I have!) so let's bump those scores up!

:D See y'all next week!

Last night I finish 2 balls, I guess I get 2 points so that brings my

score to 5. I seriously need to crochet faster.:yes I have a question

on our YTD score do we add the score that we got this week to

the one that we got last week or do we erase it and start all over again

like we do every week. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks:hug

Sorry for the late posting-only had 3 this week, dealing with a painful muscles by my thumbs. Saving up the strenght for Super stitching football :cheer

Ok, i made balls with the left overs of 2 skeins used to make blankets for the february blitz charity, so I get to add 2 to my score! Yeah!!!

Congrats to this week's winners. Sorry I didn't post my score.....I got carried away watching my Law & Order SVU DVDs and crocheting.....I guess I will reset my score and update it before I go to bed tonight.

I resisted temptation today!! My fiance was being nice and said he would take me yarn shopping this afternoon and I said no!!!!! I told him I have enough yarn for now and we didn't need to spend the money......what was I thinking?!?!?:eek:think

Archived