STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm moving quite along, but I have a bit to go before I make a dent in the wrap I'm making. Thus far, I've used 4 skeins, for a +8!! Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be closer to being finished!

Well, all of that hardwork was not a bust, but it sure feels like it!

I received my P&C shipment today, so that's -14 and I also finally tallied up what my SP gave me and that was -8. So...a total of -22 added to my score!

I went shopping this afternoon to get some yarn for me to use for the ME CAL :yay and :sigh 13 skeins of Caron Simply Soft came home with me for a nice near week ending of -26 :sigh:lol We'll see if I can manage to bust a bit before tomorrow night (I had +1 before I hit the store so my total for now is -25)

So much for my decent score this week. I got my package from Nght today.

The damage:

9 skeins of thread - 18

1 bag of mill ends in bone *which was an extra :hug Thanks!* -6 for 3 skeins

Which gives me a -5 so far for the week. I'm almost done with a skien so I'll update points for the week later.

Well this week wasn't so good for me :sigh (well that's all a matter of how it is looked at though :lol ). I only busted one ball yesterday and likely won't get a chance to do any more today so I am at -24 for the week... If I get more done this evening I will update my score. We are planning to go see a play tonight on campus and if for some reason can't get tickets I'll be back home busting instead. I somehow doubt it will happen though and I suspect my score will stand.

Glad it arrived so quickly Megan! :)

Krystal, sent yours today... I'm thinkin' it'll be there Monday :)

Well, that's about it for my points this week :lol

+6 for Krystal's yarn... leaving me with a whopping -391 for the week :rofl

I *doubt* I'll use up anything before 8, will be sure & update if I do tho

I got black yarn from a friend last week. She heard I was looking for some to finish Halloween spiders. I finished a Christmas stocking and started making penguins, I barely made a dent in it. I used up 3 balls this week (+3). I worked 6 days (5 @ 9 hrs.) this week. Not much crocheting time, but what a pay check next week! Extra money to buy yarn? LOL.

Ellie 13

I was so excited. I finished off a skein of yarn this morning, bringing my total to +5 for the week. Then my friend stopped by. "Remember when we were at Michael's a few weeks ago and you admired the CSS autumn red? I thought I had a nearly complete skein you could have. Here." So back down to +3 for the week ending 11/02. Well, at least I'm on the positive side! Patty

Well, while looking for Nght's yarn, I also found (and won) another LOT, so I have to take off 26 more points for the box that just showed up today... at least I'm not getting the Shoot the Moon. Looks like she's got that taken care of all on her own! LOL!

Nuts. Should have waited till tomorrow to go to Windsor! Last night, my neighbour brought over 3 skeins of orange wool she'd found at a rummage sale, today I had to buy 4 skeins of yarn for the Christmas tote I'm working on.

And, I had only finished ONE small ball this week working on elf gift bags and snowflakes.

So, -13 for the week.

Sally

for the week ending 11/3,

here are the winners;

Gold Award.....................................scc510558

Silver Award.......................................hseger4

Bronze Award........................DesertCrocheter 3

.........................................................Elle_13 3

congrats to all the winners

Kelly A ........1 congrats for staying in the positives

laughlovehook,-3

tamugrad02 ...-7

crochetsal.... -13

rlanto ..........-14

angelfire ......-16

econ-nerd .....-24

Krystal 16 .....-39

SHOOT THE MOON-Nght(-391)

for the week ending 11/3,

here are the winners;

Gold Award.....................................scc510558

Silver Award.......................................hseger4

Bronze Award........................DesertCrocheter 3

.........................................................Elle_13 3

...............................................laughlovehook3

congrats to all the winners

Kelly A ........1 congrats for staying in the positives

tamugrad02 ...-7

crochetsal.... -13

rlanto ..........-14

angelfire ......-16

econ-nerd .....-24

Krystal 16 .....-39

SHOOT THE MOON-Nght(-391)

Sorry sweetie but I have a negative 3. I'd love the extra points, but I didn't earn them! Thanks to Nght! :rofl

Archived