STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I bought a skein of bernat bamboo yesterday and also busted it yesterday and today so it cancels itself out. I did roll 2 skeins into balls today since I probably won't get much more used then what I have used of it so +2. I'm fighting myself going to HL tomorrow. I want to but don't need to. :lol

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well was taking a class at the LYS and ended up purchasing 3 skeins, however I have busted through 2 skeins in the last three nights so I am at a -2, I will bust through and try to end up at least even for the week :yes

I was on fire tonight. My clients were quiet and I was able to bust through 3 skeins of Reynolds OleOle finishing a kitchen set and 1 skein of Misti Chunky Alpaca starting my sweater. I hope to finish the last skein for the kitchen set tomorrow and maybe bust some more alpaca getting some good work done on my sweater!!!

I finished almost a full skein today so that's one point. I also used a odd ball so that's another point. Plus 2 for me. :clap

Back to 0 for the week! Yesterday I got an RAOK in the mail from a sweet FGM. She gifted me with 2 skeins of the new Bernat bamboo yarn in a pretty tan color. It was so thoughful, and really cheered me up a lot (considering the rough couple of weeks I've had, this was wonderful!).

In the down time, I was able to bust through 3 skeins working on my cardigan and put 11 in the mail to gift!! I even went to Joann's and HL and came out with nothing. (Of course,I didn't take my purse in with me for that reason). So +28 for me!!

good job this week Other Renee!

I, however, am now at -6 for the week. I was invited to a baby shower (I made a blanket already for Susan for the shower her coworkers had for her), so it was suggested I make some baby washclothes and include some nice soap. So, I stopped at HL and picked up 3 skeins of Cotton Tots for the gift.

Hey, at least they were 30% off! :lol

I used up one more ball on some little squares. so +1 more. I hope I can use up more before tonight but I doubt it.

Count me this week at +9 I'll come in and change it if I miraculously use up more before the deadline. :lol

for the week ending 9/29,

here are the winners;

Gold Award........................... rlanto 18

Silver Award..................... scc51055 13

Bronze Award.......... coolhockeymom 12

....................................................... Lavelle 26 12

.........................................tamugrad 12

congrats to all the winners

hseger.............. 9

econ-nerd..........6

Robyn................5

Elle_13..............5

crochetsal..........4

Carousel.............4

laughlovehook.....2

KellyA................0

angelfire.............0

craftytoo...........-2

renegade...........-6

and

SHOOT THE MOON- Krystal16 -12

h

Ahhhh schucks!! I was just coming on to add another two points to my score for just finishing up another skein. Oh well...I will settle for the bronze and add these two points on for next weeks score. (that is alright, isn't it???)

Linda~ I think the deadline is 8 pm saturdays central time. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I bought 2 skeins at Joann's tonight so I guess I'm starting off my week with -4 but I'll be busting 1 of them real quick. Off to change my score.

Thanks Angelfire for finding that, I actually remembered, and tried to get on last night, but I wasn't able to access Crochetville till later last night.

Hoping to 'bust' some more, and realllllly hoping I have enough pink and white to do a baby afghan, or I'll just have to go shopping.

Sally

Archived