Super Stitch Sunday

Shawnee/OR

:hook I'm in too! We'll be in church Sunday night but I'll take my stuff with me. What can they do send me home?:think:blush I'm sure we'll watch some of the game. I'll send mine to Shawnee too. I copied the football square pattern. I'll see if I can do that one. I may just have to do squares like I always do. Sounds like fun!:yarn Lavenia

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be doing squares tomorrow I don't like football but I might try some of those football squares. I really hadn't decided what I'll do with them yet I'll see what I get done first.

Working my way through a baby blanket for Charity Blitz in the 2nd quarter... this has also included a chicken fajita and several tortilla chips ...by far my fav commercial.... the Blockbuster one with the mouse and the rabbit...

I made five squares to add to the ten I had in my stash and then joined them. With a border on, it will make a nice toddler size or a lapghan. I'm wondering if my e-mail to Fisher House in Dayton got lost as I have had no response. Have to try again! Nice going, ladies! :yay It feels good to do something nice for someone who needs a lift.

I said in an earlier post that some of my friends and I were going to try this CAL. We work at HERNANDO ELEMENTARY in Hernando, Mississippi. HES is a K-1 school. When I got there this morning two of them had their squares. I was told by two others they had some for me to send and would bring them tomorrow. The count so far including mine is 25 I will post the final amount I am sending to

Shawnee

I got 9 squares done including this football square:

football.jpg

This was great fun!! Thanks for starting it.

That football square turned out adorable! I personally got hardly any done, but I'm going to make filler squares to supplement whatever I receive so I that will up our count! =)

Hi there, I managed to finish up the plush throw's body WIP. Now I need to do the border which I can do tonight. I was unable to do squares during sunday's game. I wonder if It's okay if I can do squares as planned ? I plan to do them within 4 hours then ship them next day ( maybe friday). Is it okay?

I have the final count from HERNANDO ELEMENTARY. I have recounted them over and over and there are 60! :bow:jumpyay:fame:bow I will get them in the mail as soon as possible!

Hope we can see pictures after the squares are put together.:yay This was a neat idea.

Archived