I am in LOVE with this yarn!!! - shawl

Miss USA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so beautiful, you did such a great job on it, the yarn is gorgeous, and you look so happy modeling it, I just had to order the yarn and download the pattern! Looks like too much fun to pass up! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!:manyheart

Wow thats beautiful yarn and a beautiful shawl too! The yarn reminds me of Patons SWS which has the same fiber contents but yours looks a lot sofer with a nice sheen to it. I also found lots of knots in the Patons yarn.

Wow thats beautiful yarn and a beautiful shawl too! The yarn reminds me of Patons SWS which has the same fiber contents but yours looks a lot sofer with a nice sheen to it. I also found lots of knots in the Patons yarn.

Ive worked with the SWS too, this one is thinner, and the colours are amazing. It almost looked like it was airbrushed or something when it was balled up. I hated to use it even!!! :lol

Ive been back to that store and they havnt reordered and I cleaned them out :blush

Very LOVELY!!! Oh how I want one of them Seraphina shawls, someday I will master it...just not any day soon..loll...I can tell you LOVE it!! Great work

I am dumbfounded! :think I see everyone's responses as if there is a photo of something, but I do not see any photos or links to photos of the yarn and wrap you have made. I don't even see any funny blocks or other symbols that indicate something is missing on my screen. Could someone help me on this??? I really want to SEE it!!

:lol Well, I figured out why I am not seeing any photos!! Apparently there is a word in the address for the photos that my filter will not let through. We keep filters on all our computers since we have several kids and we do not want our children (or ourselves) accidentally exposed to anything inappropriate. Sometimes, as a result, I am blocked from perfectly legit sites because the filter reads something as being potentially racy.

Sorry that I am missing out!! :( I am sure that it must be really lovely!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived