Amigurumi CAL

budgie_bat

Well, I've finished a 'shroom, a snail, and an adooooooooorable little bunny (snail and bunny my own designs) and I was going to try to design something else, but my grandmother of all people has just asked me to make her an ami-inu (i use the same pattern as amineko, but make it into a dog istead). So I guess I'll be conquering that soon. :P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I was getting frustrated with the lapghan I was making for my grandma in law, so I made it into a wrap, :blush . I wanted to get going on my little amigurumi's and so now while I'm still pondering which one to do at least I can provide a link to my flickr acct to show you other ones that I've done, Amigurumi photos, so hopefully those'll be viewable and you enjoy them. :manyheart

Thanks Wendy, I'm hoping dh's grandma loves the wrap too.

As for my little guys, I'm too impatient right now to work on anything major, so making the amigurumi is fun and my perfectionism doesn't get too out of hand 'cause it's easy to frog mistakes in those! :hook

Cindy - Your polar bear is a darling!:yay

Samantha - Your amineko is very nice. Way to go!:cheer

Mia - Yours are all beautifully done. I especially like the Mexican American doll and the turtle. Soooooo cute!:clap

No progress on mine yet. But I do have the patterns. I'v been working on bedspreads and Christmas presents.

I want to make some small amigurumi to add to the items I donate to the local preemie unit. So far, I've just made hats and afghans, but they accept toys too, and these would be perfect.

:clapI'm in!

I have been surfing for the last couple months on Amigurumi as I found them all so cute and fascinating.

I am just finishing a Mickey Mouse afghan then I will get back to the monkey I was making. Found a pattern in a sewing magazine my mom bought and am changing it to suit myself. Soon as I get all the pieces done & sewn together I hope to post a pic

After that I really want to create my own turtle

BTW all the ones I have seen so far in this thread are great!

Thanks Linda, I've been away too long, I got a macbook for christmas and I've just been able to start playing with it now that the holidays and birthdays are over and I'm back to crocheting for fun. I keep planning on getting started and then I get sucked into doing something else after the kiddies are sleeping, I guess spending time alone with dh is more important than crocheting right? :wink

I don't know if this has been posted here (didn't see it:think ) but got this from another thread on this forum

thread http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41019 was posted by ladycrochat & it was so cute

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/60680.html Amigurumi 'Bryan' Boy Doll

Hi, I was hoping it was not too late to join this CAL. I have been looking at all the great patterns and this is the first time I've heard of an Amigurumi and want to try one. Probably will do a dragon or a koala to start!

Anyone have a link for making the adjustable loop as mentioned on the Crochet Me site?

Not joining - yet:lol

...just cal me a CAL addict...:hook

I've finally started my first ami. The head and top of the arms are done on my little blue octopus. The bottom round is done and I've started on the bottom of the arms. Finishing the arms is a boogerbear. :ohdear Of course, that's assuming that I am doing them right. :think They pretty much look like the pattern. I have wriggly eyes but may end up embroidering eyes instead. :idea We'll see.

I finished an ami ornament today. I've been wanting to make one for a while now. I used ww yarn but want to make it again with sport weight. It's about 6inches

click able

367363345_c7e171f578_s.jpg

I found it on the pages where you can find the Amineko pattern

Yay!! I finally finished my ami!! I used Crochet mags ami dude's basic pattern and changed it into a kitty! Kim

1-07047.jpg

That is so pretty. :manyheart I printed that pattern out but haven't started it yet. Now that I see yours I think I'll dig through my yarns :yarn and see what I have that looks good. :yes

Pat Ada

Archived