Turtle Hotpad

BarbaraJean

He's adorable Barbara Jean! I like turtles. They have a turtle soap 'saver' ? floating bath tub toy ? in the latest issue of Crochet World (for the regular bars of soap, rectangular) that I want to try.

Sometimes you just need an instant gratification project break away from the big projects! :yes

Tina

Nope. We must be in a valley here, because every time we get a *blizzard*, or big weather, and they close schools and everything else... I look out my window and do this... :think 'Why?' But, across I-25, and south and east, they do get the bad weather. Today we drove up to see my husbands' job site farther north, and I-25 was still closed... Trucks and cars lined up waiting for it to re-open. Crazy!! They are calling it the 'Holiday Blizzard of '06'. :2snow

Thanks for thinking of me though. :manyheart

Absolutely! Are you snowed in, Tina?

Isn't that a cute pattern?It is easy and quick. I made several two years ago for a friend who has turtles and tortoises, as part of her Christmas gift. My mistake was trying to make one larger one and it got a little lopsided. :( But since it was wrapped around a TOTC hook, she didn't care! :lol Patty

• 2 weeks later...

Archived