What do you spend more time on?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What do you spend more time on?

• Crochetting
    • Crochetville

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say crocheting for the same reason as Donna, I take it with me. And, like you I spend too much time here (like now). But I love it here too. I love seeing what everyone does, getting new ideas and all the help, and I could go on !!

See, I can only get about an hour, first thing in the morning, to be here...but once my older DD is off to school, my younger DD loves to watch me crochet, so I get to hook pretty much as long as I want to, taking breaks for diaper changes, snuggles, and tickle-fests of course LOL!! In all honestly, I probably crochet 7 or 8 hours a day...cause once the kids are both in bed, I crochet for a couple of hours while watching TV too!! OK, maybe I should correct that to 9 or 10 hours a day....

Jessie

It is crochetville. :lol:clap I love crocheting too. But, I have been knitting shawls for Christmas prestents. I am on the second one for my dear Auntie. They go fast. expect for the builliion roses I want to put on them. pinkroses

Boy, that's a toss up...currently Crochetville is winning...'cause I haven't picked up a crochet hook for 2 and a half weeks...usually...hmmmm...probably crocheting...but the 'ville is a close 2nd...very close...need to see the video to know for sure...

I would have to say crocheting, cause the pc is shared!! LOL the ville would probably win if I didn't have to share the keyboard with the kids and hubby!!

Same here. If I don't get here first thing in the morning, before everyone is up, I don't get too many opportunities to get on. Esspecially with a teenage daughter!:lol If she's not chatting to friends, she is doing homework. It's the TELEPHONE OF THE 21ST CENTURY!!:lol

I remember talking on the phone for hours as a teenager, so this is just the latest way for teenagers. That and cell phones.:lol

Now, with my hooks, no one is competing, so I can crochet much more than being on the computer!:lol

:manyheart

I am totally addicted to Crochetville and crocheting. :ccompute As a beginner crochter I find the forum is very helpful in finding new patterns, learning different types of stitches, and looking at the end of finished projects. Best of all I am meeting very nice people and making new friends. I am very lucky to have found this great forum.

Hmm, for me lately it has been crochetville (I haven't crocheted much in a while!) but I want to get back into crocheting more. ;)

i'm in here while i'm at work b/c i don't do all that much... but i'm part time. so i spend my evenings on the couch watching CSI reruns and crocheting (or knitting... depends on my mood)

• 3 weeks later...

It's a lot easier to surf the 'net than crochet while you're nursing a baby ;) *although* before he was born I didn't have the energy to do much besides sit and crochet (while directing traffic from the couch :)) And we watch CSI most every evening, too, liz! I'm not very good at catching all the details if I'm hooking at the same time, though :(

I love this place!

I suppose I should get off this computer and get back to crocheting! I spend too much time on the Internet, reading emails, reading about all the happenings at The 'Ville, and searching for crochet patterns!

i'm about 50/50 each way. i'm a new poster but have been lurking here for about a year. this is a great place. so much to see, so much great work, good instructions. it has inspired me to do more. the only drawback i see is that i've found so many things that i want to try that i'm afraid i'll get a bunch of wips going and never finish anything.

Archived