mpmuskie

What do you spend more time on?

What do you spend more time on?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What do you spend more time on?

• Crochetting
    • Crochetville

Right now I am spending more time here at Crochetville, as I am a newbie who just discovered this site the other nite. So I am learning all about the site and having fun reading and responding to some of the posts. But after the newness wears off I will probably spend less time here and more time crocheting, when I am not in the school books :lol

I take projects with me everywhere I go, even the grocery store. I can't begin to explain the odd looks I've gotten as I walk around a store crocheting. :) I also crochet when I'm hanging with my friends at the bar. (Or knit). It's just me. I also crochet and knit while I'm using this board. :)

I voted on the ville but that is because I'm at work all day and I can get away with being on the computer but not sitting at my desk crocheting.

Crochetville. Only because I can look at this site at work. I sure wish I could bring my crocheting to work ...

I love this site, because I can't crochet at work. Things are really slow right now, so it's VERY boring. If I can't crochet, at least I can read and post about it. Thanks for being there!

Definitely spend more time here. I keep a tab open of C'ville almost all night and check periodically during the day. I don't post all the time but I just like reading what people have to say.

since I crochet by the computer on am on here as you can see by my posting count ALOT geesh. must be saying there is that craziebunny again.:lol

Crochetville, because I'm on the internet a lot and recently I discovered if you do it too much when it's hot, you get a rash. So right now, crochetville! :cheer

Right now the Ville, I posted something much like this today, While I love the ville, and everyone on it......The Ville is the ENEMY of my WIP's :devil

I said earlier I keep finding my self with afghan I am working on, hook in hand, blanket on lap, and yarn on the desk, but I am reading posts......

Bad, Bad, Bad, distracting Ville.........:lol

I spend more time crocheting, but crochetville is pretty darn distracting.

Definitely crochetting... I also take it everywhere with me... I am never without a project of some sort... I go through bouts of browsing here in the 'ville... I find that if I need a break from work I Do spend A LOT of time in here browsing while I hook lol...

After going through my entire stash and reorganizing it all :rolleyes, I realize that I need to spend less time here at the 'Ville and more time crocheting :yes.

I spend more time here plus I crochet while looking at the posts plus I crochet everywhere I go plus I crochet while I watch tv.

I go through phases where I crochet a lot, and then I don't crochet anything. I've been in the off phase lately, but I still check Crochetville everyday. Just cause my hook isn't going doesn't mean I don't love the craft!

i mostly crochet since i am new here. but been here at least once a day... hope to get to know some of you ...katie

I voted for crochetville because I can't crochet at work but I can check the site at work. That might change once I get my ball winder and my projects become more portable, though. I'm also hoping to crochet more in the summer while waiting for DBF's bus in the evenings. Right now it's too dark to crochet in the car at night.

I think it's pretty even because i love to spend my time looking for other projects just to escape reality I guess.