What do you spend more time on?

mpmuskie

What do you spend more time on?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What do you spend more time on?

• Crochetting
    • Crochetville

Right now I am spending more time here at Crochetville, as I am a newbie who just discovered this site the other nite. So I am learning all about the site and having fun reading and responding to some of the posts. But after the newness wears off I will probably spend less time here and more time crocheting, when I am not in the school books :lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take projects with me everywhere I go, even the grocery store. I can't begin to explain the odd looks I've gotten as I walk around a store crocheting. :) I also crochet when I'm hanging with my friends at the bar. (Or knit). It's just me. I also crochet and knit while I'm using this board. :)

• 3 months later...

I love this site, because I can't crochet at work. Things are really slow right now, so it's VERY boring. If I can't crochet, at least I can read and post about it. Thanks for being there!

Definitely spend more time here. I keep a tab open of C'ville almost all night and check periodically during the day. I don't post all the time but I just like reading what people have to say.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now the Ville, I posted something much like this today, While I love the ville, and everyone on it......The Ville is the ENEMY of my WIP's :devil

I said earlier I keep finding my self with afghan I am working on, hook in hand, blanket on lap, and yarn on the desk, but I am reading posts......

Bad, Bad, Bad, distracting Ville.........:lol

• 2 months later...

Definitely crochetting... I also take it everywhere with me... I am never without a project of some sort... I go through bouts of browsing here in the 'ville... I find that if I need a break from work I Do spend A LOT of time in here browsing while I hook lol...

• 4 weeks later...

I go through phases where I crochet a lot, and then I don't crochet anything. I've been in the off phase lately, but I still check Crochetville everyday. Just cause my hook isn't going doesn't mean I don't love the craft!

• 2 months later...

I voted for crochetville because I can't crochet at work but I can check the site at work. That might change once I get my ball winder and my projects become more portable, though. I'm also hoping to crochet more in the summer while waiting for DBF's bus in the evenings. Right now it's too dark to crochet in the car at night.

• 2 years later...

Archived