Little Hello Kitty Purse

naidascrochet

That is adorable... you did an amazing job. I tried to do a Hello Kitty purse a while ago, and when I was done it had no real resemblance to the kitty. If you have a pattern to share, I'd love to see it.

Joan

now you need to share the pattern lol

Just a reminder that this pattern (or that of any other trademarked image/character/logo) cannot be shared here at Crochetville unless the designer gets necessary licensing arrangements/permission in place with the owner of the trademark.

Just a reminder that this pattern (or that of any other trademarked image/character/logo) cannot be shared here at Crochetville unless the designer gets necessary licensing arrangements/permission in place with the owner of the trademark.

Just to clarify, when I asked for her to share the pattern, I meant either a link to an internet site or a reference to a book or pattern leaflet. I am very respectful of copyrights.

Joan

Just to clarify, when I asked for her to share the pattern, I meant either a link to an internet site or a reference to a book or pattern leaflet. I am very respectful of copyrights.

Joan

Thanks for clarifying your intentions, Joan. The problem here is that the pattern in question is an original creation of the original poster. In most cases, it's welcomed and appreciated for designers to post their original creations here and for them to email them to whomever they wish. :) However, in this case, there's a trademark issue unless the designer contacts the trademark holder and makes proper licensing arrangements to distribute a pattern.

Usually this involves hefty fees, which are almost always beyond the ability of independent designers to pay. :angry

Without the proper licensing arrangements, Crochetville cannot allow the pattern to be posted here or even a link to website featuring the pattern to be posted. But if those licensing arrangements are ever made, we'll be happy for the pattern to be posted here!

Archived