my jack o'lantern treats

artemis

I so loved the little jack o'lanterns that Yarn Lover 66 made for the folks in her office, that I had to try them. Mine will go to the educational assistants that support my classroom.

She's right...one ball of Sugar and Cream cotton made 5 jack o'lanterns. I then hot glued felt features and stem and filled them with autumn colored Kisses.

Happy Halloween!

JackolanternsforCV003.jpg

They are adorable.

I made one for my nephew. Fun quick pattern :)

Kidget - the pattern is here somewhere. YarnLover posted it. Do a search for pumpkin pattern. You should find it. :)

Artemis, you've been BUSY! What a nice treat for your co-workers! I really like the addition of the little faces and stems, although the plain ones that yarnlover66 made can be used for Thanksgiving too. Almost makes me wish I had a job! :D

The photo was so professional looking. My goal is to take pictures like that.

Thank you! I've been reading a blog titled "Yarnstorm". She takes the most beautiful photographs that it has inspired me to take a little longer to think about how to set up the picture...a little backdrop, a bit of other things in the setting to provide relationship. What Yarnstorm does is mostly with light and line...and I'm afraid I'm not very good at that! But I'm trying!

Archived