Baby Stewie!!!

KnicKnac

When I found out that my SP loved Baby Stewie from The Family Guy I set off to make her one. I scoured the internet for a pattern, but there was none...so I ended up making one up!!!

I just found a picture and crocheted it until I thought it matched. The eyes are funky because they are felt and I am horrible at embellishments!

I DON'T have this pattern, I don't know what I did!!! Sorry! But it was fun doing it!

th_babystewie.jpg

lol KnicKnac he looks just as freaky as he does in the tv show!! Great work on coming up with him too!! :D

the show comes on REAL late here, about 11pm at night. it's bizzare!! I only have it on in the background when I am up late to enjoy a populated Crochetville, but that lil guy is SCARY!! lol

I wish I was that talented to make up a baby Stewie like that! That would make a great gift for my son, as he watches the show too. You really have a "Knac" for making things up! (pun intended, lol) Stewie looks FABULOUS and the expression is perfect in every way! There is no mistake, what you have made...........is definitely Stewie! Great job!

Three cheers for your Stewie! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Oh you folks are way too kind!

Ha Wanda! I don't know what I did. I just had a picture in front of me and kept crocheting until it looked like the picture. I was also home sick at the time...LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Archived