North Texans out there?

PJ

Around the Addison/Plano area. My fiance starts his new job there in a week. And if all goes great, in a month I'm giving notice and moving 3 months later. I have to give 3 months notice at the start of the quarter here in Germany. :worried Otherwise I'd probably move a little sooner. On the otherhand, I'll probably need every moment of those 4 months! Esp. given my propensity to procrastinate! :blush

• 2 months later...

In about three months I'll be there! Woo hoo! Finalized the moving plans late last week. Eekk....have to go through all my stuff now. And I'm trying very hard to NOT buy yarn. I don't need to buy yarn just to ship it overseas! Although....it's priced right and I don't think I can find it there....:P

Hey Fran, my address says FW, but we're practically in Arlington!

And Teresa, my mom and some cousins live in Burleson!

Good luck with your move Jingles; hope you're able to do so before it gets too hot! Moving in Texas in the summertime is the worst! :eek

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi, just joined today. I'm just south of the metroplex in Burleson. If someone wants to try and plan a get-together, great :clap Let me know and where

Teresa

The Michaels In Burleson, On Alsbury has a new Yarn Lovers Club that meets the last Sunday of every month. The first was in march, I was unable to go, trying to make this months. I believe it will change to the last Saturday of the month in May. I will get update info and post tomorrow.( well today, lol)

It's $5.00 and from 3 to 5 I think. i met the lady, who is as sweet as can be by the way, Her name is LouAnn. I think she's been knitting and crocheting for 40 years..wow, huh! :cheer

Hi,

I'm in Watauga. I'd love to get together and crochet with some of y'all sometime. Someone in Burleson said the same?

Sue

Im 10 mins away form burleson (joshua)

:hookI'm a stay-at-home mom....which doesn't always accomodate my crochet addiction.....during the week, I can only meet during school.

Anyway...I'm more than willing to meet up with area crochet gals!!!

PM me if youd like to get together!!

• 10 months later...

Hey ya'll! I live in Fort Worth, in Westworth Village.(near Ridgmar mall) I'd love to get together with some of ya'll. It'd be fun. I've been thinking about having a group of us to meet to crochet together. :hook

Yes, we are here!!!! I live in Arlington. I go to a crochet meet up in Fort Worth at the Knitting Nook in North Richland hills. The second Wednesday of the month. I think 7 pm. Here is my email address. Email me for more details if you are interested. Are you close by Arlington? I would love to meet you!!!!!!

rdgiefer@sbcglobal.net

Archived