North Texans out there?

PJ

Hey TexasRedHead ... I just signed up to go to that FW MeetUp myself!!!!! I'm very excited :) I will be there and bringing a friend. Can't wait to go, sounds like so much fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adagio and MKWilliams, I am in Pittsburg or Mt. Pleasant, depending on how you look at it. Wanna meet up? Mt. Pleasant is right in the middle, but there are no cool yarn shops (or any yarn shops other than Wal-Mart) here. Longview has Stitches 'N Stuff on 259 and I don't know a thing about what might be in Paris.

Right now I live in DEEEEEEEEEEEEP south Tx and cant wait to go North we hope to move to DFW area in June if house here hurries up and sells please keep fingers crossed as I hate it here in McAllen near Brownsville. We are looking at Justin or Oak Point.:think

I just joined but I'm in Bedford! My hair salon is in Burleson. My mom has been going there since before I was born and my hair stylist was a guest at my wedding. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I live in Westworth Village in Fort Worth. That is near Ridgmar mall & Carswell(NAS/JRB). It'll always be carswell to me. Where are you at in FW?

:blush well I just see where I've already posted on here!:lol May I plead "temporary" insanity? Although there are those who'd tell me to leave off the "temporary" part!:lol Sorry, my dh just had a defibrillator put in Monday & I'm still tired. :think Bear with me please. I'll catch up!:manyheart

Archived