Might as well face it...

ChainOFools

I think I can safely say I have now become addicted to making doilies! Since my first a few weeks ago I have been making them almost non stop, to the detriment of my other responsibilities :lol I'm sure my husband thinks I've gone off the deep end...and he's threatening to wear them as hats, which I think would only just make him look silly...but he's just teasing, and that's his favorite hobby.

I posted pictures of a few of my recent doilies on my blog, you can see them here if you are interested...unfortunately there's none of hubby wearing them as hats, but still...

Thanks for looking!! :D

Kiki, The doilies you've made are beautiful! I especially love the two variegated ones you showed on your blog! Absolutely fantastic! There are still some people who use dolies, me included. I don't use them all the time but, when I want the house to look a little special I use them. Oh yeah thanks for the title of your post, now theres a song running through my head Might as well face it I'm addicted to love.......Now you'll just have to listen to me sing!:D:P:D

Thanks Pam! :manyheart I was thinking along the same lines as you, I'd put the doilies out on special occasions when I want the house looking nice.

:blush I know what you mean about the song...go ahead and sing...I'm the same way now and have been singing it since I posted...sorry! :lol

Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo I love your doilies! I'd fanticize about the pineapple one in white or ecru! (I've been hooked on thread since my first one a couple of months ago too - I'll have to suggest the hat idea to my hubby!)

Chain, those are pretty doilies. I was at A.C.Moores today and they have the pretties dolies that are from Annie's Attic. I have love making them for years and years and years and years. Yep, I am that old .:lol:lol PINKROSES

:nworthy Respect to all you doily makers - I CANNOT cope with thread, how on earth do you do it???

I'm all fingers & thumbs making a big old mess!

Your work is beautiful

:rofl Cupcake, you are too funny! Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments, you are too kind as always. :D

I'm glad someone other than me likes the variegated colours too...I couldn't figure out why they were selling it so cheaply...they had a huge box full of it too...should have bought more...:devil

Archived