Who else is your favorite crochet website??

Cinlee

I'm curious who else is your favorite crochet website other then "OF COURSE" :bow crochetville which is NUMBER one, but I'd still like to know where people go from time to time to check out the scene :scrachin

cinlee

Actually, if you read the user agreement here it clearly states that you are forbidden from visiting other crochet sites. Your account will be suspended if you are caught and all of your yarn will be confiscated.

I am kidding of course. :lol:

Actually, if you read the user agreement here it clearly states that you are forbidden from visiting other crochet sites. Your account will be suspended if you are caught and all of your yarn will be confiscated.

OMG :eek, I'm sooooo gullible, I was reading this post :scared, shaking in my bare feet :sweat, because I thought what you were saying was true :worried, up to the part about "all of your yarn will be confiscated"!!! :rofl Thanks for the laugh this morning. You are a :devil and I am a :loser

LOL! I was sweating there too. Until I remembered I don't really visit anywhere else but here, unless you count the sales sites with ads for HL, Michael's, Herrshner's, etc.

Besides here....CPC almost daily, Annie's Attic at least once or twice a week (I'm sure I miss lots of good patterns by not checking daily but I never remember unless I see someone else post about it.) Also, I love Groovy Crochet. I love the bag patterns- they're very fun and easy.

After checking my email this is the FIRST place I check. Then it's off to CPC or Craftster, then off to read a few of my favorite blogs. :hook

I thought I would discover lots of exciting new sites from this thread, but, instead I find it's a case of great minds thinking alike and visiting exactly the same sites that I always do.

Yes...isn't that funny, I got scared when i read that first part TOO! silly girl, I thought....uh oh, what have I done here, :scared

My favorites are crochet pattern central, annies attic, and hunting EVERY WHERE for fun new freebeeies, but for some reason you'll always find me back hear again for hours at....good ol CROCHETVILLE :hi

Cinlee

Yes....i do notice WE ALL seem to enjoy the same places. I too was expecting some new places that I'd never seen before. ;)

C'ville is my favorite forum, but (and this is not a complete list) I also pop in here, here, here, here, and here (as far as crochet forums).

As far as favorite crochet sites, I'm of course a big fan of Crochet Pattern Central and Crochet Pattern Roundup. :P

Each and every crochet site is appreciated (especially if they have free patterns).

Annie's Attic has been doing really well to please us with new tutorials and their pattern of the day.

Crochet Cabana is one of the best place for tutorials, IMHO.

I admire all the practical one-woman or one man (Hey Dude!) designers out there, too, who are trying to (and have been successfully) making a go of it, people like Jennifer, Amie, Lisa... and so many more...you know who you are!

Ok, so I could ramble on and on all day.... !

Great Websites RachealG and Mamahooks & Yammy

I haven't seen any of those forums before Racheal,:whew thank you for sharing so many new ones!!! LOVE IT

Mamyhooks ....I've never seen Calming seas and it sure looks like its going to take up lots of my time!:yes THANK YOU!

WHOO HOO! :ccompute

Cinlee

Ya know, I signed up at another crochet forum acouple of months ago and forgot which one it was:blush , so this is the only one I visit at far as forums go. I do visit Annie's Attic every morning to see their free patterns and various other pattern sites. Other than that, C'ville is it:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOO! NOT MY STASH! :eek :eek :eek

Actually, I really enjoy this other forum for fans of the SnB book http://www.bust.com/snbforum/

I'm going to be different. Crochetville has become my favorite forum to visit. ( I come at least once a day). Before I discovered here my other favorite site to check daily (and I still do cause I'm a member of 5 of the groups and have nearly all her mandala garden patterns) is here. http://p212.ezboard.com/bchatelainedesigns

Her designs are to drool over.

cheers

Pauline

Archived