My August 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

Soooo pretty! Love the flower babies and the little lady bug! One problem - that green fairy Barbie? I think she's real and you should let her out so she can fly to my house! She's gorgeous!

Your table is always so gorgeous to look at. It's kinda like window shopping......and such a pleasing and cheerful display. I could just sit and look at your things for hours, because I appreciate your talent. Those Barbie gowns are outstanding! See, your table has brightened my day! Thank you! :hug

heheh, What a beauty Mary jo. Those baby dolls are pretty amazing!

I can see a few old friends in there. I really enjo looking at your tables. Do people come arround to enjoy them?

Lovely table Mary Jo! It is always a treat:yay to see them! The large doll in the front on the right is incredible:manyheart ! As others have said, it is impossible to pick a favorite! I always look forwrd to seeing your tables....but I do have one question.....:think where do you store all these wonderful pieces when they are not on display? You must have an entire wing of your home set aside!!!

I am editing this post because I have just returned from viewing all your tables and decorations as a slide show! WOO HOO! What a memorable treat that was! You are amazing! I look forward to the beginning of every month just to see your latest display!

Glad everyone is enjoying my tables. I have a lot of fun putting them together. I am also glad to hear that they bring a smile and some sun shine into your day.

As to where I store all the dolls, that is easy. Except for the Christmas stuff, I have 4 5tier shelves for my dolls. There are 3 in the room that is my office and 1 in the front bedroom. The Christmas ones are in plastic under the bed containers to keep them safe.

Actually Cupcake, except for posting the tables here, no one sees them but John and myself. When the Grandkids come down, I fill the table with plastic figurines for the kids to play with.

Thanks again for enjoying the table.:hook

• 2 weeks later...

Your table displays are the highlight of my month. It's amazing that one person crocheted all those things. I can't believe you don't have a storage problem ........ you must rent a storage unit somewhere.

Archived