Lady Bug Bag

crochetdiva

I LOVE that bag! I so want that pattern. I do have some really old Crochet World books.....can you say which issue it is in? I gotta make one of those bags! Yours is GORGEOUS! :cheer :cheer :cheer

That's so sweet! :manyheart

The batting hardly shows, but I know what you mean, especially with black. There is a black batting (see it here) and I've heard of black fiberfill, but I've never seen it.

Were the little puffs of fur worked into it or added after?

Very nice.

I've made several of these. I didn't use the fun fur, I just used regular yarn for my spots. I also didn't use their handle as I didn't like it much.

It's from the April 2005 edition. There is also a bumble bee version. You used to be able to get them from their site but they, like all the other magazines have wiped all but the recent patterns.

Oops, I don't have any of the 2005 issues of Crochet World. My editions are much older than that. I guess I won't be able to make that adorable little bag. :think:( I lose:bang . Wahhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh now that's adorable!!

I wonder if I have that issue.....it look familiar.

Looks like I'll be perusing back issues soon....lol!!

Great job!

That is toooo cute. I have that issue. The bumble bee one is also adorable. OK.....another project added to my to-do list.

That's so sweet! :manyheart

The batting hardly shows, but I know what you mean, especially with black. There is a black batting (see it here) and I've heard of black fiberfill, but I've never seen it.

Were the little puffs of fur worked into it or added after?

Black batting?? GREAT!!!

The spots were crocheted afterwards out of black fun fur and sewn on. Also there is fun fur trim around the opening. It was super duper easy...and too cute!!

Very, very cute, Andrea! You pick such lovely designs! :cheer

Thank you, that is so nice of you to say. My mom always tells me "it's nice, but what the heck are you going to do with all that stuff??"

Well, luckily I have kids, and they have friends, etc. So I will always have someone willing to take the items. So I will continue amking them...lol.

Andrea that is sooo cute!!! I should make some of those for my nieces. I think I have that issue. Thanks for showing us it's adorable! :c9

I guess I don't have that issue. It looks so familiar though. Maybe I just saw it in the store, or gave the magazine away or something... :( Oh well. I'll make the flower purse instead. It's really cute, though.

Tina

Archived