Sunshine Set

donnalynn2

Ok, this is my last kitchen set (I promise!). I whipped this up after I finished the other set yesterday. I don't have anyone in mind for this set so it'll go in my box in the closet. I like to keep quick little gifts ready to go so that if I need something in a jiffy, I've got it! Anyway, here it is:

Potholder

WatermelonSet005.jpg

Dishcloth #1

WatermelonSet002.jpg

Dishcloth #2

WatermelonSet003.jpg

Dishcloth #3

WatermelonSet004.jpg

Thanks everyone. Let me tell you, that first one was a pain in the rear end and I almost gave up on it twice but I'm glad I stuck in there with it. At first I didn't understand the instructions but after playing with it a bit I realized how to do it. I do like that one too but I dunno if I'll ever make another one!

Beautiful kitchen set. I like them all, but I especially like the pot holder. Is it a pattern you can share? I'd love to try it. :)

Sorry, it's copyrighted. It's in the Leisure Arts Booklet titled "Kitchen Basics in Cotton." I used my 40% off coupon and got it at Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago. With the coupon it only cost like $3.50...

P.S. For those of you that tried it then pulled it out, once you actually figure out how to stitch it together it's quite easy but I had a heck of a time myself. If anyone needs help, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

I also have lots of things I only made once ...........I called them "limited editions." I loved seeing your creations thanks for sharing.

Another way to say it is one of a kind. A lot of things I made for John are that way. Never to be made again.:2nono

I love the colors in this kitchen set. I know you have no one in mind for this set, but you could send it to someone up North as a little bit of Florida Sunshine. :sun

Archived