Two Drew-string Purses for Spring & Summer - now published!!

Well, now my daughter, who is nearly 16, is continually checking Drew's blog and website to see what's new. She saw both of these purses and, of course, wants me to make them for her now. Not enough that I already 'Chic on the Halfshell for her. I'm tellin' ya, she'll be the best 'pursed' teenager in town!!

'Big Daddy'....you are the king!!!!

I've been stalking this site waiting for the pattern to this bag! So now that it's available, can someone tell me if the pink bag needs to be lined? If so there's no point for me to purchase this bag because I don't sew. :(

Thanks!

Kristen

Hey Kristen, you stalker you! :hook I don't see any necessity to line either of these bags. The stitches are singles and half-doubles and you use two strands of sportweight yarn throughout so the fabric is actually tightly woven and keeps its shape. :woo

HTH

:bounce

Hey everyone, thanks to Donna's keen eye a correction has been made to one of the Drew-string Purses, and a new version has been published. The version that is currently available at Lulu.com is the new and improved version. Thanks Donnna!! :woo

And if you bought Version 1 and would like the corrected version please email me your Lulu.com confirmation receipt and I will cheerfully email you the newest version. :wink

Have a great day!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm going to go ahead and :bump this post up because the pink purse was featured in the "show and tell" section of Uncommon Threads on HGTV yesterday and some of you have been asking where the pattern is available. And who am I to deny you the info?! :devil

Archived