My March 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

March2006Table.jpg

March brings spring and warm thoughts of my mom. She was Irish which makes me half Irish. I’ll always remember her Irish ways and those she taught me.

Mary Jo Presents the March 2006 Table

There are only two things

To worry about:

Either you are well

Or you are sick.

If you are well,

Then there is nothing to worry about.

th_March2006Table007.jpg (clickable)

But if you are sick,

There are two things to worry about:

Either you will get well

Or you will die.

If you get well,

Then there is nothing to worry about.

th_March2006Table004.jpg (clickable)

But if you die,

There are two things to worry about:

Either you will go to heaven

Or you will go to hell.

If you go to heaven,

Then you have nothing to worry about.

But if you go to hell,

You'll be so darn busy shaking hands

With all your friends,

That you won't have time to worry!

th_aMarch2006.gif (clickable)

Sending some Irish Love to All Mary Jo

i always love your tables.. that green flapper barbie is awesome..

i realize the little guy beside her is supposed to be a leprechan but .. he looks almost clownish.. and freaked me out a little.. (irrational fear of clowns ) ..

he wont be out when icome to visit will he? lol

lol@Elizabeth :D (threeolivemartini)

When Mary Jo was making that Leprechaun. I was sitting in the recliner; we were watching ghost story on TV. I looked over at the sofa and see a (bald) hairless clown doll laying there in different stages of dress. Finally I said “That clown is freaking me out†:eek she replied “it’s not a clown it's a Leprechaun named O’Malley and it’s going to have red hairâ€

Believe me it looks much better now:P then on that dark and scary night lol

As always I LOVE your table!!!:) You do such an awesome job. Your doilies are so beautiful,as are your dolls. I also was noticing the green trees and sun from your window, boy i would love some of that! It 15 here today and we got about 2 feet of snow yesterday!:clap I always look forward to your table! Linda C

Thanks guys, I aways have fun putting my tables together. I try to add one new thing each year.

Elizabeth, don't worry O'Mally will be put away for your visit.

Linda Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :snow And I thought we were cold at 53 the other day. :lol

Yeah, we have sunshine :hot and green trees and Spring Training. Strawberry Festival is going on and soon Spring Break.:sigh

Tampo doll you continue to amaze me with your talent and energy. I sence you have a wicked sence of humor, as must the bloke in your life (lol).:D

I am imagining that your home is full of treasures, all of which have an incredible story to tell. :manyheart

That's it for my crochet analysis............. I too want a flapper barbie!

I also rather liked the look of the pooches lurking in the background. Is there a close up of them somewhere?

Mary jo

They are all beautiful I like the Fairy I make Barbie doll dresses for my great grand daughter and was wondering did you get that pattern off the internet

I have made the dolls over a period of years. The large pineapple was among the first I ever corhceted. As I got more confidence, I went small.

The flapper seems to catch everyones eye. That is a Paradise doll pattern.http://www.paradisepatterns.com Actually, I saved myself a lot of running around and bought the kit, that does not include the doll or pattern. (already had the pattern). The price was pretty good not overly expensive. They have a total of 6 flappers in their patterns.

Dorothy,(quote) They are all beautiful I like the Fairy I make Barbie doll dresses for my great grand daughter and was wondering did you get that pattern off the internet

The fairy barbie. The one to the left is an old annie's attic pattern. The other is suppose to be Tinker Bell. I saw the pattern in Annie's Attic in white, and tried to duplicate it in green. The skirt is nothing but pineapples attached to a halter top.

Glad you all like the table. As I said I have fun putting them together.

For those of you who like the flapper, wait till June, I have a flapper bride.:hook

• 1 year later...

Archived