New Cell Phone Pouch

PJinNH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already posted that I made your phone cozy and like it very much. My new news is that I've found that it's perfect for my iPod and radio, in addition to my cell phone. Thanks, again!

I like your pouch but....I see on your avatar that you are a red sox fan??? I guess this means we are arch rivals. (yankees all the way) Can we still be friends? I mean we both crochet and all so you can't be THAT bad...:lol

I like your pouch but....I see on your avatar that you are a red sox fan??? I guess this means we are arch rivals. (yankees all the way) Can we still be friends? I mean we both crochet and all so you can't be THAT bad...:lol

Yeah, we can still be friends, we just can't discuss baseball! ;)

• 1 month later...

Ok, I FINALLY got one of these made (note to self: the slip stitches look weird when using verigated yarn) I made a short chain and hooked a "carbineer clip" thru the hole after closing and hook the clip on my belt loop, purse handle/strap or anywhere else it will hook... I made the chain long enough so that I can take my phone out thru the side but when it is clipped it stays closed because of the weight of the phone holding it down. Thanks again for a great pattern!

Tina

You're welcome! Glad you enjoy it! Love the carbineer clip idea. I recently got an MP3 player and have found that by making the pouch a little smaller, it works for that too!

• 4 months later...

I like this design, it has a unique way of securing the phone to the bag. I mean most cellphone bags usually just have a flap closure with a button/bead.

:yes This is a great pattern - just the thing to replace the broken (expensive) leather cover for my little phone. I love the idea of making one for my iPod too - I'm going to try that next, with a thinner yarn maybe bamboo?

Thank you for sharing the pattern. I'm also granny square challenged & thought I was doing something wrong until I got to row 3, then it all began to make sense:lol

That's very nice and different than most cell phone holders. I've been wanting to make something that was different looking. Sometimes I don't want to take my purse with me, just my cell phone and I.D. I think I will give this a try! :hook Thanks for sharing the pattern :yay

oh, I like that! I keep bumping and loosing my cell, that should help:D ! thank you!

but for my brother'sipod I need to find something more teenager male design:ohdear

• 1 month later...

I posted a different post about the cell phone pouches I made from your pattern. I just wanted to post here and say thank you for such a cool pattern! I am getting addicted to it. I've made five already between 2:36 pm and 4:30 pm this afternoon! :yes

[/url]th_Picture1260.jpg

Clickable. (Not so blurry when it's bigger, too...)

I added fun fur to the last round on the green one. :bounce (That one is mine!) :yes

Tina

OHHH YAY! I was wondering "Awwww, what pattern is that?" As soon as I saw them, and low and behold.......you posted the pattern! THANK YOU! Yes, I am actually shouting, lol! Great Job, Great Pattern! Thank you for sharing both.

• 3 months later...

Thankyou for sharing this great pattern! :) I have made a heap already for friends and found the pattern very beginner friendly.. :clap:yarn

• 2 months later...

Archived