New Cell Phone Pouch

PJinNH

Update!

I've been making my cell phone pouches again.

One of my friends has a phone a bit slimmer than mine so I used a G hook and used half double crochets instead of double crochets in the pattern (just also remember at the beginning of each row to chain 2, not 3 if you use half doubles).

Also I made a couple for a girl at work who has a very thin phone (probably about 2-inches wide and it's fairly long). For hers I used an F hook and also used the half double crochets, and worked 11 rounds using baby yarn.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some of the new one's I've made. The two on the left are the small narrow ones made wtih baby yarn. The two beside them are the medium sized ones, and the last three are the regular sized ones.

cellphonepouches.jpg

These are so cute. I have a new video camera (the Flip video) and I want to make a case for it. It is just about 4"x2". This is perfect because the loop makes it easy for carrying.

Glad you like them, by adjusting the crochet hook size and working the regular method of the half-double method, you should be able to come up with a size that works for you...you might want to post here what you used to fit your Flip Video! Thanks.

Archived