Brand Spankin' New

Guest 1NiteCat

Guest 1NiteCat

I already wrote out my intro once, but then it disappeared and I don't think it got posted, so here it goes again . . .

I am 43 years old, have been crocheting since about the 3rd grade.

I used to design my own crochet patterns and sell them to magazines, as well as selling completed items at my (ex) husband's factory but at age 40 I was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. Due to the meds I'm now on for that, I have lost a lot of my memory and abilities. However, I'm determined to crochet well again, so I'm working my way back little by little.

I'm currently working on a baby afghan (for my niece) that is made of blocks, some with baby bears on them, some plain, that are crocheted together. Am also working on a hat to see how long it takes to find out if I might be able to make them to sell. I plan to get some Bernat Boa yarn soon to try, to see how easy/hard it is to use the specialty yarns. I also need to make another baby afghan for another niece and think I may make a reversible one. Oh, I also want to make golf club covers for my in-laws for Christmas.

I'm trying to find mostly poncho and hat patterns right now. I also need snowflake patterns. Especially beaded ones, but any would be helpful. I love crocheting with a graph and making a picture with my yarn! I've done a lot of that in the past.

That's about all I can think of for me, unless anyone has any questions. I'm glad to be here.

Hugs,

Pam

HowDEE Pam! :welcome

I am also 43 and love to crochet. I think you'll find that this is a great place for fun and friends. :D

• 2 years later...

I'm closing this thread. Somebody responded yesterday to a thread that was over two years old, and we have 2 pages of responses after that!

Archived