The Dudes "Chic On The Halfshell Purse"

Cordelia

This pattern was way easy to follow...took hardly any time at all.

I used Sinfonia 100% cotton sports weight yarn. Think I will try something different next time. But overall very happy with it. Camera gave out before I could get a decent pic.:blush And look away from the unwoven ends...psst they are NOT there!:P

I will be lining it and have yet to decide on a closure.

Only did one thing different.... And I think I may have read the instructions wrong, so my bad. But I only skipped 22 and then attached in stitch 23. That way my count was right for the build up. Otherwise it was off on both sections. I swear its me not the pattern.

Thanks for the fabulous quick pattern Drew!

chiconahalfshellpurse.jpg

Thanks for looking!:hook

Great job Cordelia!! Isn't this a fun pattern?? I finished the first side last night, using Wool-East chunky. I hadn't thought of using Symphonia - May have to swing by HL today and take a look! I am thinking they have a purple that I drool over every time I see it and have been wracking my brain trying to think of something to make with it!

Laurie:hook

Thanx Ladies for the comments....:D

It looks as if its collapsing but hoping once I line it, it will have body.

I think it took about 4 hours with interuptions.

I am just glad thats a gift (birthday/mamas day/just because) outta the way, well almost. Think I will make a few more to fill up my gift drawer faster :devil Can't wait to see it in other yarns.

I've been looking at this one to make and I think you gals have talked me into it! I want it as a "to-go" bag for a small car project. Now to choose a yarn! Thanks for sharing.

That turned out great! I'd saved this pattern to do later, think I'll bump it up the list. Knowing me, I can count on it taking me waaay more than 4 hours to do, though. :blush But who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself! I've got some nice wool that I think would work well for this...

Archived