Lacy Leg Warmers

bythehook

Oh, Dot, you tricked me:

when I saw your tutorial for the ribbed cuffs, I assumed you were creating a sweater/cardigan.

In spite of the fact that I never liked legwarmers, I must admit that those are gorgeous.:clap

Thank you, I'm glad you like them and hope your daughter enjoys wearing them. :hug

Dot, those are gorgeous!!! I just printed up the pattern to make for my daughter. They will be wonderful up here in the great white north, lol. You are so talented!!!:clap

I'd love to know how your nieces like them. I'm glad you like my work.

Going to try and make some as gifts, I have 2 nieces who do gymnastics and ballet and I think they would love a pair of these...

You do great work, and I hope you get more published as your work is great....

Thanks Lynmax, I'm glad you like them. I hope to see pictures of Gracies Scarf when you finish. Please let me know if you find errors.

Lovely, thanks for sharing Dot, I'm working on Gracie's scarf right now, it's a lovely well written pattern :tup

Didn't mean to fake you out. I thought they would make beautiful sweater sleeves, too. Now all I have to do is figure out the rest of the sweater and I'm good to go.

Oh, Dot, you tricked me:

when I saw your tutorial for the ribbed cuffs, I assumed you were creating a sweater/cardigan.

In spite of the fact that I never liked legwarmers, I must admit that those are gorgeous.:clap

lol Glad you like them, Rachel. I probably won't wear them either, but I've got 'em if I need 'em.

Dot, you did it again! You made an item that I don't really care for (legwarmers) but you made them so attractively that now I want them! :lol

Thank you Maria, I hope your sister enjoys wearing her new leg warmers. You'll have to share pictures if you can.

Dot, they will be the perfect gift for my sister, she's always a little cold and loves leg warmers :manyheart They are so pretty and made with RH they will definately by wash and wear..........Thanks so much for the pattern!!:hook

Dot, you keep outdoing yourself! LOL

As a teen of th 80's, I used to have all different kinds of legwarmers. I wished I had some the other night. I was freezing, but by the time I got home and warm, I forgot all about them.

This sounds like a "me" project!

BTW, I just looked at your pattern site... Its a conspiracy to keep me busy, isn't it?

One question.... You used red heart on the cardigan - did it wash up pretty soft? Or does it stay stiff?

Hi MbCabbie, you got me, it's a conspiracy. :lol I haven't yet washed the cardigan, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. I hope you enjoy the pattern. Happy hookin'! :hook

Dot, you keep outdoing yourself! LOL

As a teen of th 80's, I used to have all different kinds of legwarmers. I wished I had some the other night. I was freezing, but by the time I got home and warm, I forgot all about them.

This sounds like a "me" project!

BTW, I just looked at your pattern site... Its a conspiracy to keep me busy, isn't it?

One question.... You used red heart on the cardigan - did it wash up pretty soft? Or does it stay stiff?

they look very warm . I might make a pair for myself will have to enlarge them...lol my granddaughters are too small for them yet maybe I will print the pattern and make them next year. Thanks dot:manyheart

Archived