Lacy Leg Warmers

bythehook

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the pattern. I just added a paragraph at the bottom of the pattern on how to make them a custom fit, so you can make them any size (even little ones). :hook

they look very warm . I might make a pair for myself will have to enlarge them...lol my granddaughters are too small for them yet maybe I will print the pattern and make them next year. Thanks dot:manyheart

Dot, the pattern is great, I didn't find any errors, but sorry to say I let my niece take it before I took a photo. I feel sure my other niece will want one too, so I'll make sure I get a pic of that one.

Thanks Lynmax, I'm glad you like them. I hope to see pictures of Gracies Scarf when you finish. Please let me know if you find errors.

Thank you. I'm glad you didn't find any errors. I'll wait to see pictures of your next project. Thanks again for letting me know.

Dot, the pattern is great, I didn't find any errors, but sorry to say I let my niece take it before I took a photo. I feel sure my other niece will want one too, so I'll make sure I get a pic of that one.

Archived