Greetings from North Dakota

crochetmama

Hi from the wintery state of North Dakota. Crochetville looks like a good place to be, all nice and warm and cozy! :c9 This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right.

I love Crochetville! Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I live in the Southwest corner of North Dakota. The entire state is in Central Time Zone except for our little corner which is in the Mountain Time Zone. (We're a stubborn bunch over here!) I love the people here. We've been here now for 15 years. I still miss the food in New Mexico though, so I fix Mexican food alot and invite all my friends here to eat with us and experience some good food with a little bite to it!

• 4 weeks later...

HI

THOUGHT I WOULD ANSWER YOU POST IN MY INTRODUCTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME.

ANDY GRIFFITH WAS BORN AND RAISED IN OUR LITTLE TOWN, LEFT WHEN HE WAS 18 AND THE REST IS HISTORY AS THEY SAY.:lol MT PILOT IS REALLY PILOT MOUNTAIN, A SMALL TOWN JUST EAST OF US. IT HAS A MOUNTIAN SHAPED WITH A ROCK KNOB (CALLED PILOT KNOB). THE SHOW HAS A LOT OF LOCAL LAND MARKS MENTIONED IN IT. FOR THE MOST PART MT AIRY IS A VERY SMALL LAID-BACK SOUTHERN TOWN WHICH IS WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT IT.

HOPE TO SHARE MORE CROCHET STORIES IN THE FUTURE

GAYNELL:)

Archived