New to this forum anyways....

unipeg

I'm glad I finally found a forum to chat about crochet :clap . I have made everything from formal dresses for Barbie (I will have to post some pictures) to a stocking for my dog Shado and everything (just about) in between. Although they are patterns that I purchased, I still enjoy crocheting, I have even changed some patterns to suit some ideas I've had while making the original.

I am having problems with a couple of projects that I started, so much so that I just laid them aside and decided to work on a blanket for my brother for Christmas instead (which I'm almost done with). So I'm looking forward to asking you all questions about the things I'm having problems with in hopes of understanding the pattern better to where I can get these projects done.

If there's anything you all want to know about me just ask, I'll be happy to answer them. I'm going to browse the other threads and try to get to know you all better too!

Cheryl

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people who can offer you advice on the problems you are having.

Archived