Greetings from New York

Celine

I want to introduce myself. I began crocheting when I was 12...many, many years ago!! Seems like when the cooler weather comes I reach for my crochet hooks and knitting needles.:cheer

Right now I'm crocheting a beautiful scarf for a friend of mine that lives in Arizona..she will use it for "looks"..not for warmth down there!! lol

Recently I've made a few crochet sweaters for my 2 1/2 yr. old gd. So much fun to have a little one to crochet for.:clap

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville. Its great having a toddler to crochet for isn't it? My two year old son is always over the moon with the things I make for him, my older two are always a little fussy about what I make for them.

Hi Celine! I'm Celeste, also from NY and currently living in Arizona. . . how funny! Your friend's right, it doesn't get cold here, but we've got a little snap right now. . . it's a freezing 60! :lol I think I'll die when I go home for Christmas!

Welcome to Crochetville!

Hi and welcome :hi:welcomefrom Louisiana. I know what you mean about having a little one to crochet for!! My first child (and a girl at that) was born this year and while I have been crocheting for babies for years, something changed when it was for my own baby. :hook

Archived