New

Debbie L.

Hello, new to this group, and to forums, so not sure what I am doing exactly. Have been crocheting forever, it is my passion. Was taught by great grandmother. I also spin and tri-weave, and operate wool processing mill for a living. Look forward to this group.:yay

welcome from another washingtonian. where abouts do you live? i live south of tacoma so glad ya found this site, its so cool here, so many nice people always helping and encouraging each other. hope ya enjoy it as much as i do:manyheart :manyheart

Hello, new to this group, and to forums, so not sure what I am doing exactly. Have been crocheting forever, it is my passion. Was taught by great grandmother. I also spin and tri-weave, and operate wool processing mill for a living. Look forward to this group.:yay
Hi Debbie you sound so interesting to me i am a spinner so understand the wool processing bit but have never heard of tri weaving. Would it be difficult to buy the stuff needed to do it here in Australia do you think? i'm always willing to give anything a go once. You are so lucky to have a history of crochet in your family i am totally self taught my mom hasn't a crafty bone in her body. Anyway you will find this the friendliest place to be and soo inspiring. Don't worry about not knowing what your doing everyone here helps you, they've been terrific to me.:welcome:jumpyay:sheepxmas

Archived