Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Kelle

Hi...I'm Kelle and am pretty new to Crochetville; though I have been lurking for a lttle bit and have made a few posts commenting on some excellent craftsmanship and creativity, I just realized that I never posted an "introduction thread" so here goes:

I live near the Seattle area in Washington state. I am almost 30 and have been crocheting since...gosh, the 4th grade I guess it was! I have been sticking to afghans mostly but am really digging this site for all of the inspiration and have added plenty to my "want-to-make" list! Right now I am in to process of making an afghan for my sister for Christmas and after that, maybe I'll try my hand at some clothing or something (and eventually, a Mrs. Who Shrug!)...I have 2 full-time jobs so when I have time to relax, I'm usually reading or crocheting!

Anyways, I'm loving the site, sometimes a little too much to the detriment of my jobs, but oh well...a girl's gotta have some fun, right?!...

~Kelle

:hi Welcome to the site Kelle- I know what you mean about crocheting instead of getting on with other jobs, I'm sure my family are getting sick of hearing me say 'just let me finish this row and then I'll do it.':lol

Lucky, I wish I were in the Pacific NW...it's my HOME! However I'm in the complete opposite part of the US.

Do you want to kidnap me? You can always just drop me off in Portland : D

Archived