a cold night in the u.k.

ditherydora

hello all, i stumbled over this site a few months ago + didn't bookmark it:( so thought i'd make up for lost time and ensure i didn't get lost again:) my hooks have been twitching for the past few weeks + i can't ignore them any longer....its a good time of year for a restart; winter is here, 25th Dec creeping ever closer, it's time i got active again:) i usually find that reading through all my (crochet) files + then taking a long walk produces the 'spark' i need for inspiration but tonight it's defeated me. so hoping joining crochetville will be my answer. i certainly won't be short of finding so many clever + enthusiastic 'threaders' that's for sure:lol

Hi and welcome :welcome from Louisiana. If you need inspiration, just check out some of the photos in the photo section. Never fails to inspire me to create everything I see. Also, I love poking around other people's blogs to see what they have made in the past. You have definately come to the right place for inspiration!! :hook

Hello!!! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living on the other side of the channel in Belgium! It has been absolutely freezing here! I actually had to get my heating fixed and turned on!

:hi and :welcome from south england where it is also cold now but not as cold as up there in the north :wgrin i have been crocheting since last december and made loads of things as you can see in my blog link below. :happy crocheting you will be inspired by all you see us making here so you will then have lots of wips to do. :hook:rofl i certainly have. :hug

Welcome Ditherydora from Illinois!

Glad you have joined us here.. that is deinfitely one thing for sure you will not be lacking in finding fellow threaders here! And not to mentions, lot of friendly, generous and talented people here =) I know my first night here think I spent entire night on the board! lol

Archived